LegacyGT.com

my first mod whats the best intake for my 05' LGT

MDKSDMF

Are you sure you want the sound????

It is interesting for like a day .... then it becomes annoying as hell..... especially on the stock turbo. I ran a CAI for about 1 week on the stock turbo prior to swapping. It was so annoying that I actually considered swapping it back just for the 3-4 days prior to completing the swap.

what is the stage 1,2 upgrades? a reflash w/ a CAI etc?

OK, you are going about this all wrong. You don't need to know about all this "stage 1 & 2" crap. 1st you need a BOV that is LOUD as $hit, then you go with the loud ass intake. You will gain 20 RHP (Ricer Horse Power) and your car will be MAD fast. When you get these two things on your car, go romp on it as hard as you can (if you are in a school zone this is best). Speed everywere you can and challenge ANYONE who cares to do so in a street race. :eek:

:icon_twis Slide It Sideways :icon_twis

dont get an intake. save your money and spend it on something worthwhile.

stock airbox is good to stage 3 and doesnt heatsoak like metal intakes

People always say that but, I haven't seen anyone stage 3 with a stock intake.:lol: I was making 277whp with stage2, FMIC, tbe and a typhoon and about 340whp at stage 3 on 91 octane cali pump gas.

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

People always say that but, I haven't seen anyone stage 3 with a stock intake.:lol: I was making 277whp with stage2, FMIC, tbe and a typhoon and about 340whp at stage 3 on 91 octane cali pump gas.

Very nice numbers.

Archived