LegacyGT.com

RED ROCKS MEET: Sunday March 29th - 11am

BWD

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
is that still even the date for the red rocks meet?? or what i should say is are they even still having it?? i think its still gonna be cold.... woulda been better like last week or even the week before when weather was in the 70's...

I agree. I was cruising along just fine till everyone had to slow down to look at the cars on the side of the road....they are cars people....obviously driven off the road by jerk-offs like you!

GET THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY!!!!

I feel better now :)

Tell me about it.... I drove down from the mountains today and seriously I almost crashed like 3 times because jackasses cut me off.... one time the car switched over to my lane and then stopped... there was nobody infront of him he just stopped.... not a pretty sight... people that don't know how to drive in the snow should stay home when it snows.... I try to look out for people with out of state license plates.... especially from like florida or someplace that doesn't get snow... they are usually the ones that run off the road... them and suv's that think they are invincible all because they have 4wd...

Not sure if this is still a go or not, but I'm probably out. Bummer.

Who all is going for sure now? If we get a good turnout then I want to be part of it... but if we can only muster a handful I'll wait until the next one.

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

Hmmmm.... sounds like a lot of people aren't sure.... I personally would love to go... I might have to go to church though to make my girlfriend happy :( if its gonna be a pretty big turn out ill probably go... if not ill just wait till the next one... I would probably be goin to the HR24... that amc off of broadway right??

Archived