LegacyGT.com

RED ROCKS MEET: Sunday March 29th - 11am

BWD

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Will definitely be there, looking forward to getting feedback on my car and getting some ideas from all the others that will be there.

This may be a stupid question but do they/we try to group the cars? Get all the STi's with the STi's, Spec.B's with Spec.B's, etc, etc? Seems like that would be pretty sweet.

See you guys there

- Ross

Will definitely be there, looking forward to getting feedback on my car and getting some ideas from all the others that will be there.

This may be a stupid question but do they/we try to group the cars? Get all the STi's with the STi's, Spec.B's with Spec.B's, etc, etc? Seems like that would be pretty sweet.

See you guys there

- Ross

From how its been in the past, there is simply too many cars to try to group them all together. From what I can see on awdpirates - this is turning into a LGT only meet. The mods locked the thread so who knows if any of the awdpirates will show.

I'm still in. :)

Sweet, we now have a caravan of 2! Where ya wanna meet? Any other northern guys wanna join us?

mwiener and pegleg are both north and so is that guy who bought the salvage LGT and fixed it up recently. Guys??

As for a place to meet, I'm flexible. I live off 112th by FRCC... where are you?

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

I'm in, I know a couple of Fozzys are planning to go and some Jeep SRT8's and one GTR that are in as well. Should be fun!

Legend and rosscarlson - I'm in Denver so maybe I can take along in your 2 make that 4 car convey

Hey that'd be great if I could double my convoy twice in one day. We could swing south before heading west, sure.

Oh, what's a "Fozzy"? I'm not sure if I know one or not.

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

Archived