LegacyGT.com

RED ROCKS MEET: Sunday March 29th - 11am

BWD

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good to meet all of you guys, and unfortunately I didnt get any pics. There really wasnt enough time. Between the cops and park rangers, aswell as the oil leak - it was a short meet.

- Ben

That was the most benign oil leak I've ever seen... even though it looked potentially a helluva lot worse at first! Good to meet you guys.

I read that thread about the dipstick too a while back. I figure that there is a pretty decent margin of acceptable oil level and I don't need to what it is EXACTLY. However, the next time my crankcase is overfilled I know how to blow off the overfill... :lol:

Man, if someone could have taken a pic of my face, the first couple of minutes I had the fear of god in me. Till I asked the question you should always ask yourself when you have a car issue, "What did I mess with under the hood last?". :redface:

I always seem to find a way to make a lasting impression, always at my expense. It was fun meeting you guys, next time I'll have a roll of paper towels handy.;)

Man, if someone could have taken a pic of my face, the first couple of minutes I had the fear of god in me.

Turbo and inter-cooler upgrade to the Legacy.....$3000

Professional E-tune........................................$150

Cost of an oil dipstick O-ring............................$.10

Look on Nick's face when he popped the hood....PRICELESS!!!

Wish I had a camera handy!:lol:

:lol:

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

Wish I had a camera handy!:lol:

:whore:

^ haha.. i think i saw you doin that... thought u were trying to record a video or something... u shoulda tried to catch tommypenguins car shooting flames out of his exhaust when he took off on c470...

Yeah, I almost crashed a couple times...Anyway, here are some pics:

DSCF0485.thumb.jpg.fa066d963325bf7ee896bb4a1739e982.jpg

DSCF0486.thumb.jpg.3ee644da311d8e94e1a995febbb777ea.jpg

DSCF0487.thumb.jpg.63c9e1d4d46a9714e2f2622f1fb801c5.jpg

Feeling better yea... thanks for the concern.... but if this turns out what the doctors think it is ill be livin with it for the rest of my life.... they think its crohns disease but will not know for sure until test results come bak.... but we definately need to meet up again... this time ill wash my car :lol:

so is anyone up for another meet?? i hear u guys talkin bout sushi all the time... i personally like sonodas, or sushi den... sushi den is extremely expensive but their sushi really cant be beat... what about korean BBQ?? any of you guys like that??

Archived