LegacyGT.com

The Bacon Explosion

-TT-

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that's ******* disgusting! I can feel the chest pains just looking at the pics.

<--- not a big fan of bbq so...

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

that's ******* disgusting! I can feel the chest pains just looking at the pics.

<--- not a big fan of bbq so...

There are bbq:s and bbq:s, so you may be able to get things that actually are good too. And it also depends on the chef in question!

But that bacon one - horrible.

Some vegetables can be barbecued, like asparagus and carrots. Lean beef and chicken is no problem either.

I wonder if maybe Salmon can be barbecued too?

453747.png

There are bbq:s and bbq:s, so you may be able to get things that actually are good too. And it also depends on the chef in question!

Some vegetables can be barbecued, like asparagus and carrots. Lean beef and chicken is no problem either.

healthy or not, I'm just not a fan of it

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Coming from the salmon capital of the world, I can tell you that I normally wrap up the salmon in foil with herbs and lemon and place it on the grill.

I don't throw fish straight on to the grill... it'll fall apart messily.

And as for the bacon, I enjoy a little bit about once a month... but the health-conscious guy in me just wants to stay away from greasy, cholesterol-filled meat as much as possible.

Coming from the salmon capital of the world, I can tell you that I normally wrap up the salmon in foil with herbs and lemon and place it on the grill.

I think we're getting our wires crossed here. There's grilled & then there's BBQ & they're not the same thing

And as for the bacon, I enjoy a little bit about once a month... but the health-conscious guy in me just wants to stay away from greasy, cholesterol-filled meat as much as possible.

If you grill it with the skin on (facing down), and don't flip it.. it doesn't fall apart.

and then theres bbq and broiling... almost the same thing too... does it really matter?

yes it does really matter. If you go to a BBQ restaurant are they serving fish & grilled chicken or are the serving stuff with BBQ sauce on it?

yes it does really matter. If you go to a BBQ restaurant are they serving fish & grilled chicken or are the serving stuff with BBQ sauce on it?

That deff matters!!! If i go to a BBQ resturant I want to at least see a big FIRE oven and not hot plates.

That deff matters!!! If i go to a BBQ resturant I want to at least see a big FIRE oven and not hot plates.

you were the one saying it didn't :p:lol::lol:

well you werent specific. cuz there hot plate grilling and fire girlling which is BBQ and also BBQ can be broiling.

Man this aint even my thread. :lol: You obviously know the difference between something like this BBQ bacon dish & cooking a fish on a bbq grill though so we're on the same page

yea why are we even talkin about this?

you brought it up dude........

WTF? What happened to this thread?:lol:

I'm a great 'grille' man if it makes any difference. I own a nice 'BBQ' that I grille things out in my back yard with.

If putting 'BBQ' sauce on something makes it 'BBQ' down in the States, then I learned something new today.;)

WTF? What happened to this thread?:lol:

I'm a great 'grille' man if it makes any difference. I own a nice 'BBQ' that I grille things out in my back yard with.

If putting 'BBQ' sauce on something makes it 'BBQ' down in the States, then I learned something new today.;)

No man I mean like the difference between BBQ brisket or like cookin a fish on the grill :lol:

Archived