LegacyGT.com

The Bacon Explosion

-TT-

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol:

Don't expect Hanger to be able to read bro!

:lol::lol:

maybe he thought that most news stories originate on this site & then if they're important enough they get picked up by the mainstream media?

:lol::lol::lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

That would assume that Hanger even knows there are other sources of information beyond LGT.com. Given that he wakes up, logs on, posts about 1000 useless bits of drivel a day, touches himself in an inappropriate manner, sleeps, and repeats....

as long as you're happy... :rolleyes:

What's the ":rolleyes:" for?

You are mad that I like to masturbate, or that I have already progressed through turbo 4 cylinders to higher performing engines?

Anyway only 60,000 posts to go, and you'll finally get your turbo. Maybe we'll make you a bacon explosion to celebrate. :lol:

It looks like it would taste awesome. If I ate that I'd need them to get the paddles out though :lol::lol:
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Archived