LegacyGT.com

The Bacon Explosion

-TT-

Anything can be bbq'd.

Get a cedar plank.

A half block of Gouda.

Pour a mixture of honey/raspberries/almonds/small amount of pepper on it.

Cook it med/low heat for 25 mins....

Don't throw the plank out, burn it in a camp fire, it will smell great.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An ex coworker of mine once talked me into getting a Bacon pizza from Little Caesars with him. I almost puked. Now I can only take bacon in small doses.

Looking at that thing made my stomach all queasy :mad:

An ex coworker of mine once talked me into getting a Bacon pizza from Little Caesars with him. I almost puked. Now I can only take bacon in small doses.

Looking at that thing made my stomach all queasy :mad:

Your 1st mistake was gettin pizza from little caesars:lol:

I really dont like bacon on pizza at all. Some people swear by it but I just can't eat it. Olives either (on pizza).

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

OMG that looks awesome!!!!

no such thing as too much bacon. I had a Buffalo chicken sandwich with 4 times the normal amount bacon on it and now bacon is banned from my jewish friends house, I wonder how they would react to this :lol:

and FYI, Pineapple and Bacon on a pizza is the best thing ever

OMG that looks awesome!!!!

no such thing as too much bacon. I had a Buffalo chicken sandwich with 4 times the normal amount bacon on it and now bacon is banned from my jewish friends house, I wonder how they would react to this :lol:

and FYI, Pineapple and Bacon on a pizza is the best thing ever

that's why you're a fat slob dude :rolleyes::lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

i'd eat a "slice" of the bacon explosion. more than that, i don't think i could handle.`

I agree only a slice, like an alternative to regular breakfast sausage. I don't really care for BBQ sauce, but some other seasoning could make that a pretty tasty breakfast item, but only in a very limited quantity. Only a demented fat bastard would eat a whole damn log of that stuff.

Your 1st mistake was gettin pizza from little caesars:lol:

I really dont like bacon on pizza at all. Some people swear by it but I just can't eat it. Olives either (on pizza).

No way, Little Caesars is awesome.....who doens't love pizza fresh from a warming rack that it's been sitting on for 2 hours waiting for someone to walk in and pick it up? :)

It's even better when it's in the food court of a K-mart like the one we used to go to :lol:

No way, Little Caesars is awesome.....who doens't love pizza fresh from a warming rack that it's been sitting on for 2 hours waiting for someone to walk in and pick it up? :)

It's even better when it's in the food court of a K-mart like the one we used to go to :lol:

oh man, that's why I'm never leaving NY :lol:

Very classy!!!! :lol:

I passed this one to someone & he said the only way to improve on it would be to put it on a buttered biscuit :lol:

I agree only a slice, like an alternative to regular breakfast sausage. I don't really care for BBQ sauce, but some other seasoning could make that a pretty tasty breakfast item, but only in a very limited quantity. Only a demented fat bastard would eat a whole damn log of that stuff.

Not bacon related, but I've been wanting to try a Scottish Egg as a breakfast item for quite a while :)

Try the NY Times :rolleyes:

but ya, Yahoo is almost as credible of a news source as the NY Times :rolleyes:

Archived