• Dunlop SP Sport Maxx
    • Yokohoma S.drive
    • General Exclaim UHP
    • Other

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How slow? 20k miles with street use?

I'd bet more than that. I had mine thru 4 track days, and they have like 80% thread left :confused::cool: And no, I wasn't easy on them...

I like the RE01's a lot. They put the RE92's to shame, even with regular daily driving.

I did a few auto-x sessions with the RE01's and certainly have no complaints. It took a few events before I even worked up the skill to get them to squeal at all. I'm quite happy with them and hope to get a few track days in addition to the auto-x this year.

I'd bet more than that. I had mine thru 4 track days, and they have like 80% thread left :confused::cool: And no, I wasn't easy on them...

Weird, I heard that these tires were pretty soft, burned off fast. Hmmm, well guess I'll throw these back into my pile of tires i'm considering.

So I went to costco and they said that my tire sizes could only be 215/45/18 and 235/40/18. So from costco, an ultra high performance summer tire that has decent tread wear and isn't too expensive 235/40/18 http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=BFGoodrich&tireModel=g-Force+Sport Does anyone have any experience with these?

Archived