LegacyGT.com

It's Official - The Lions Suck!!!

05pearl

I grew up in Detroit. Was never a big football fan, but always remembered that the Lions sucked every year. One playoff win in 50 years. :lol:

Now it's official. 0-16

I've been so pissed about them over my entire life that I was hoping they would lose today. They did not let me down. They are the Lions after all. :lol:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Billy Sims, Barry Sanders and Mel Farr should have all taken your lead. There is only one problem with your idea though - the Lions will be last again next year. :lol:

Never know, look at the Dolphins. With the draft picks they got from the cowgirls, they have alot of chips to play with.

OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

They have had plenty of chances to start over. They suck every year. I tend to agree that the only chance they have to turn things around is for Ford to sell the franchise. Even then, I won't believe it until I see it :rolleyes:

haha the old gm matt millin lives in my town in Pa, i think the lions should fire everyone and only keep calvin johnson and smith i think he is still the number 2 ranked reciever in the league haha. and they should pick up denver's old coach shanohan

• 8 months later...

Just checked the score w/ 8:29 remaining. Saints 45 Lions 27

Looks like the Lions won't disappoint me again this year. They continue to suck.

I should have named this The Official Lions Suck Thread. :lol:

edit - or maybe a poll; Will the Lions ever win another football game? :lol:

I still cheer for them!

though a few seasons as the last place team will net them enough players to come back and win the superbowl.....in like 2014...2 years after the world ends

-Travis

Rob (rao) you're a fine gentleman, thanks I guess.

So if the Lions officially suck, then the redskins must swallow ... I can't stand Zorn's play calling and it pisses me off to no end. When Cambell had the no huddle offense going in the final minutes he actually did good.

99% of the organization just needs to be dismantled and restarted.

So if the Lions officially suck, then the redskins must swallow ... I can't stand Zorn's play calling and it pisses me off to no end. When Cambell had the no huddle offense going in the final minutes he actually did good.

Sorry man. You have to look at the big picture. The Lions have won like 1 playoff game in the past 50 years. No one sucks more than the Lions. :lol:

Archived