LegacyGT.com

It's Official - The Lions Suck!!!

05pearl

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 years later...
I'm a Giants fan but I would be so pissed if I was a Lions fan. With that talent and Jake Cutler and Aaron Rodgers both out for about a month and you're knocked out of playoff contention before last game of the season. :rolleyes:
I'm probably the only person that has Wu-Tang Clan and Paul McCartney on their mp3.:p

I loved this one:

Detroit Lions send playoff tickets to some fans

This is embarrassing.

The Detroit Lions shipped off playoff tickets to some of their fans this week, which is problematic because of the whole “the Lions have been mathematically eliminated from the playoffs” thing.

We love the optimism though, Lions season-ticket office. We love it!

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/12/detroit-lions-playoff-tickets/

Funny to see this thread resurrected...and the Lions still suck. Team chock full of talent and yet still self destruct. Schwartz was the Kevorkian at the helm of the Lions too. I hope that didn't disparage Kevorkian too much. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I grew up in the suburbs of Detroit. I started this thread because I am almost 50 years old now, and over my entire lifetime, the Lions have always sucked - no matter who was on the team (Barry Sanders, Billy Sims, Al "Buba" Baker...). They ALWAYS found a way to lose, and still do today.

I began making fun of them over 20 years ago (30 years was enough for me), and they still never fail to let me down, LOL. If they ever make it to the Super Bowl (yeah right...), I will be cheering for the other team... : P Lions : P

• 1 year later...

Archived