LegacyGT.com

What kind of discount did you get off the MSRP, if any

gt dreamer

If you want to BUY this car we can sell it for $24,899.00 inc rebate

I was quoted $25,811 for a silver unlimited gt wagon, for comparison's sake. Both great deals from what I've been reading...

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Closed the deal on a GT automatic (non-limited) for my wife last week with a few options (about $1,200): MSRP: $29,038. Invoice: $26,670. I paid (drum roll): $24,660 plus tax and dealer prep (gotta let them make some money). Cash helps, got it out the door for $26K even. I think I did pretty well. This was an internet sale. I shopped around from the comfort of my office, no salesman hassles or any of that other BS that I hate sooooo much.:)

I am close to finilzing a deal on GT LTD wagon with perf group, homelink mirror & sub for $27.5 + tax & tags. (Invoice ~29K) with the low rate financing instead of the rebate.

Closed the deal on a GT automatic (non-limited) for my wife last week with a few options (about $1,200): MSRP: $29,038. Invoice: $26,670. I paid (drum roll): $24,660 plus tax and dealer prep (gotta let them make some money). Cash helps, got it out the door for $26K even. I think I did pretty well. This was an internet sale. I shopped around from the comfort of my office, no salesman hassles or any of that other BS that I hate sooooo much.:)

Have you guys ever tried to buy (or show their prices) from http://www.fitzmall.com/???

They are offering an 05 GT Lmtd 5 speed, for 25K1... ;-)

And I got my dealer to sell me for less than that already ;-)

heheheh

Good luck haggling...

Haggle

Haggle

Haggle

for at least 3~4K off MSRP!!!!

Rgds,

Flavio

Picked up my SWP LGT LTD WAGON 5AT today. Was able to get...invoice minus 1500 minus holdback. Slighly more than 5k below sticker. Great time to pick up a car. Sweet ride.

Black Int.

Armrest extension

Auto Dim Mirror w/homelink

Rear cargo tray

Seatback Cargo Net

See you around SoCal.

CJC

P.S. Not forgetting what day it is...God bless our troops in harms way, and God bless us to be ever grateful for all those who have and will defend the incredible freedoms we enjoy, and much too often treat far too lightly.

i was quoted 24,899 for gt limited 5mt sedan. about 5k off msrp.

Seems to be the "going rate" in the midwest..... I, too, was offered this price level (a few hundred above, at 25,105) for an '05 5MT GT Ltd.

-A

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

i think i am going to wait for the 06 to come out and hopefully get a non-limit wagon instead. I dont think the sedan is a big enough change to warrant a new car over my 03 sedan.

I picked up a black 5MT limited with sproiler, short throw, armrest ext and dimming mirror at 1850 below invoice at Schauburg IL subaru. They were easy to work with. They also gave me 500 more for my trade than any other dealer offered.

What do you think about a 5eat LGT Limited, atlantic blue, auto dimming mirror with homelink, security upgrade, cargo net, arm rest, cargo tray and wheel locks for 27,767 in SoCal with the rebate? I feel like I could do better but I dunno...

Sounds about like invoice - $1000 (the rebate).

Seems about right to me.

I've got a Lgt Ltd lined up, but in manual and with a couple more options. It's about $700 cheaper.

What do you think about a 5eat LGT Limited, atlantic blue, auto dimming mirror with homelink, security upgrade, cargo net, arm rest, cargo tray and wheel locks for 27,767 in SoCal with the rebate? I feel like I could do better but I dunno...

Sounds about $1500 - $2000 too high. Have you checked with Irvine Subaru? Talk to Desiree the owner or Jeremy her son for the best deals. They're dealing at invoice minus holdback minus the rebate which is as good as you'll get. Then throw in free oil changes for as long as you own the car.

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Sounds about $1500 - $2000 too high. Have you checked with Irvine Subaru? Talk to Desiree the owner or Jeremy her son for the best deals. They're dealing at invoice minus holdback minus the rebate which is as good as you'll get. Then throw in free oil changes for as long as you own the car.

SBT

I haven't seen anything that low up here. Interesting. Good thing I'm still looking.

I got mine for 1000 dealer cash under invoice. I can't remember off the top of my head how much that was under MSRP. If they aren't dealing with you then go somewhere else. Both dealerships where I was looking at an XT were willing to discount, but one of them changed the deal when I came in to get it and they lost my buisness and wasted a lot of my (and their) time. The next dealership told me 1000 under invoice right off the bat and never gave me any hastle.

Fitzgerald Auto Malls site is currently selling GT's for $2500.00 off invoice... :D

wonderful... i have a dealership that says they will beat any quote i get from anywhere in the state. awesome.

Archived