LegacyGT.com

Where to buy Prodrive mufflers?

Mindspin311

Well I didn't believe I would get them but, I DID. Got them today. Can't wait to put them on. If only Rallitek would send me my damn JDM 20mm RSB(waiting 3 weeks so far) so I can put them on together. Still can't believe I got the mufflers for $150. Sorry to those that got screwed.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well I didn't believe I would get them but, I DID. Got them today. Can't wait to put them on. If only Rallitek would send me my damn JDM 20mm RSB(waiting 3 weeks so far) so I can put them on together. Still can't believe I got the mufflers for $150. Sorry to those that got screwed.

that is my only complaint with rallitek...I finally got my sways after about 4 weeks...

excellent quality tho

• 3 weeks later...

I'll sell you mine, but I want $1000 for them so I can buy something else. Of course I kid, I kid - I don't not want to part with mine.

Check with Graham @ JapanParts.com or Jimmy @ HKC-Speed.com to see if one of them can source you a set of used JDM ones. They're rarer than hen's teeth in the U.S. so you might also reach out to Cheever (Sp) Subaru in England to see if they can source you a set there if the Nihon connection doesn't work.

Good luck - seriously!

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived