LegacyGT.com

Where to buy Prodrive mufflers?

Mindspin311

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I received this email today AFTER they said they were gonna send them out...

"I'm sorry to announce that we are out of stock of these mufflers and are no longer going to carry any further. There was a mis-count in our stock. We only have 5 right side mufflers left.

I have issued a refund for the full amount. A Paypal confirmation is on its way.

Our apologies. "

Im P*ssed.

Add me to the "screwed by Cosworth" list:

Your order slipped through the cracks. I apologize for this. There was a sub filling in when I was gone for a few days and your order never made it to the warehouse for shipment. I will refund your money immediately. We just transferred our Paypal Funds to our bank last night so we have a zero balance to refund you. I'm meeting up with accounting to credit you back no later than tomorrow.

Our apologies.

Guess it's stealthback for me. :(

On a lighter note, it seems so many people got burned by Cosworth we have enough for a GB :lol:

There was a sub filling in when I was gone for a few days and your order never made it to the warehouse for shipment. I will refund your money immediately.

wonder if the sub was jerry from deadbolt

:lol::lol::lol:

I got this crap today!! :mad:

Our apologies but we sold out of this item.

We have issued a full refund as viewed below.

We had a sub filling in on ebay sales last week who re listed items with out checking stock. You and a other buyers have experienced this mess.

Sorry for this.

You other guys won after me!! Yeah I'm pissed. :mad::mad:

Thanks for the sympathy, bro, but not your fault. (even though I hate you ;):lol: ) JK.

I contacted Cosworth by phone and explained the situation to them and they were more than apologetic. They gave me a great offer on just the right side muffler shipped to my house. I'm just waiting for nekdut to get back to me about his left side muffler. At the end of the day, I'm paying just chump change more than you other guys.

I approached Cosworth in a professional manner understanding that every now and then, a good company makes mistakes and they felt it their duty to do what they could to make it right. I'm not getting what I was after, but they did the best they could.

Archived