Sushi Meetup

enthusiast

2008 Colorado Crew Sushi Meet  

15 members have voted

1. 1. 2008 Colorado Crew Sushi Meet

• Sushi Zanmai
    • Sushi Sasa
    • Sushi Den

Jan 24? I think I can make that work. If the weather is nice, maybe I'll even pull the Subie out of the garage! (That's for you Brett! ;) )

I'll keep my eye on this thread, and when we have a consensus for a date, I'll confirm for sure if I'm in.

Wait a sec - you don't drive your AWD LGT during the winter? Blasphemy!! :)

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol:

Well, I have a 2008 Taurus SEL AWD as a company car ... and it has All Season Tires, and while I have a set of Blizzaks in the garage (on bskey's old Tarmac I's), I just drive the Taurus all the time.

The Subie sits in the garage with its RE050A PP shoes and gets pulled out every once in a while for a shaky ride on the cold flat-spotted tires. ;)

Due to the cold and snow lately, I just haven't pulled it out of the garage. I thought about it the other day when it was about 60 out, but didn't have anywhere to go.

I've put on about 150 miles since Sept 1.

Still not sure what I'm going to do with it. I just adjusted my insurance to make it a pleasure vehicle, but that had little impact on my rate, but that's what I'm doing while I hold onto it for now.

I had thought about selling it to pick up a 911 Cabriolet (87 - 89 with the bulletproof 3.2 and a G50 gearbox), but now I'm not sure. It's a good, reliable car, so I'm hesitant to get rid of it with the questionable economy. Until I'm sure that my job is really secure, I think I'm going to hold onto the girl for a while. Meanwhile, I'm still saving money by not driving it since I don't pay for gas or maintenance on my company car. :D

So lets plan to meet up around 5:45 in a location where we can all park and oggle the cars for a bit, then when Legend gets down we can go eat. Maybe a 6:45 reservation? Does anyone know of a nearby business where we could all park and walk to the Den?

life in spin cycle.....:spin:

• 2 weeks later...
Hey all, I'm going to call this afternoon to make reservations. I figure 20 should be enough. Does 6:45 work for everyone? Also, is anyone interested in going out downtown afterwards?

life in spin cycle.....:spin:

Hey all, I'm going to call this afternoon to make reservations. I figure 20 should be enough. Does 6:45 work for everyone? Also, is anyone interested in going out downtown afterwards?

6:30-6:45 sounds great. No downtown for me afterwards since I work Sunday a.m.

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

I won't be able to go downtown after unfortunately. I will probably show up around 630, Ted you still need me to borrow my stock bpv?
I think so, if you don't mind bringing it, that would be awesome!

So, what are we doing after?

:spin:

Archived