15 members have voted

1. 1. 2008 Colorado Crew Sushi Meet

• Sushi Zanmai
    • Sushi Sasa
    • Sushi Den

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice! I'm looking forward to meeting a lot of you for the first time, sushi, and dessert

before dinner, aka, drooling at LGT's.... mmmm..... I'll be +1 possibly if Ted brings up his wife's car.

I'll go I suppose. Have never had sushi before though :lol:

Well then, a Sushi virgin.... prepare yourself. Actually, just have an open mind and you'll really enjoy yourself.

life in spin cycle.....:spin:

Man, Chenc, tax season isn't in full swing yet.... too bad, we'll miss you.

John, do what you can; it's always a good time! Did I mention there will be nicely modded Scoobys there??

life in spin cycle.....:spin:

I had a great time, I am sure glad we didn't get a ticket afterwords.

Did i miss some Douglas County PD drauma last night after I left? I had a lot of fun, it was nice to get the crew together and chill out for a minute. That sushi was good, definitely going back.

Did i miss some Douglas County PD drauma last night after I left? I had a lot of fun, it was nice to get the crew together and chill out for a minute. That sushi was good, definitely going back.

Not really, but Legend, Enthusiast and I decdided to go for a little cruze after the meet. We did a couple 3rd gear rolling pulls and were somewhat speeding;). Right after we slowed down, we saw a cop, so I guess it was just a close call.

Archived