15 members have voted

1. 1. 2008 Colorado Crew Sushi Meet

• Sushi Zanmai
    • Sushi Sasa
    • Sushi Den

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yep. I got to drive Adam's VF52'd WRX as well. I like my car better in 1st gear and all gears under 3500rpm due to E85 (currently only 60% alcohol) and shorter gearing... but holy cow his car just stomps mine from 3500rpm on. Sounds mean, too. If we raced, I think we'd be even to 35mph and then I'd just watch him pull pretty hard from there.

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

Great food and excellent company. I agree that this should be done again soon. We went out in DTC after dinner and were hunted by large groups of Cougars~!!! Haha... Thank goodness I chose not to wear my beer goggles.

life in spin cycle.....:spin:

Great food and excellent company. I agree that this should be done again soon. We went out in DTC after dinner and were hunted by large groups of Cougars~!!! Haha... Thank goodness I chose not to wear my beer goggles.

Haha, Me-ow, would have been funny to see you guys fighting them off with an ugly stick. Where did you go in DTC, purple martini?

No, Cool River.... very interesting scene.

Cool River has great food, I love the atmostphere there, plus it has a smoking lounge that I wouldn't use anymore. :redface: The cigar you were smoking on Friday when I rolled up smelled real good, what was it?

I actually just cleared my corners over X'mas break. I wasn't sure if I would like it before I did it and afterwards I love it. It looks really clean with BSM and JDM bumper.

Pics please? :wub:

life in spin cycle.....:spin:

Han, what have we said about drunk posting?? Hahahah!

no drunkenness. was too lay to properly put my hand on the keyboard to type correctlhy on the small keyboards.

Todfay was a good day for a carwash thogh... wish i coulda washed the car...

Archived