LegacyGT.com

Who's down for a VT gtg some weekend?

Instanced

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This weekend no good... SuperBowl. next weekend would work, the next 2 after will not. So to be clear 2/7-8 weekend. Well overdue for one for sure.... Groff - ETA on the rebuild. Haven't been on here in a while.

eh, maybe a month. just bought a truck so now i don't have to rush. waiting on my heads to come back from machining, and its just too cold to put back in. i gotta do some new wiring and some welding on the dp for the cutout and reflange for the bigger turbo

The weekend after valentines day should be good for me. The weekend of Friday Feb 20. Hopefully ill have my new wheel and control arm by then..

sounds like somebody went potholing...

This weekend good for some people? 7th? or 8th?

Lets get together people.... it's been awhile... doesn't have to be a big gathering... I just need to get out and hang out with some fellow car nuts. I can be around and my roomate can hang out as well (he's got a black STI)

works for me as well, don't care when... so Lets say the 21st.... 2pm... Linen's and things Parking lot... ... ... with the candlestick...

We can decide on a place to go eat then and there...

Read above post. Date, time, and place set for this one.

works for me as well, don't care when... so Lets say the 21st.... 2pm... Linen's and things Parking lot... ... ... with the candlestick...

We can decide on a place to go eat then and there...

Seems like the 22nd is better than the 21st for most people. How about switching to the 22nd..same time...same place?

Lets do a head count to see whose in.

Archived