LegacyGT.com

How long are you planning keeping your car?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not known for keeping cars all that long myself, but I believe I will be running this one into the ground. Perhaps passing it on to my now 8 year old daughter in about 8 years.

:whore:

My original intent was to keep it for ~ 100k miles. But since I am putting over 25k/year on it, I might just hang onto it to pass it on to my 10yr old daughter's 16th. Of course, I'd have to drop it back down from whatever stage I might be at as this car is much too fast for a 16yr old! :eek:

Usually keep them for 10 years, which is why I'm so damn picky when I buy. At this rate, I'll have about 120k mi on it by then.

Great car too bad about the nose.

Ehh I was the opposite, I wasn't very picky with the Legacy. I just wanted good gas mileage, a comfortable ride, and style...and a modded sound system :cool: I have been happy ever since I purchased the car in February :wub:.

I'm not planning on keeping the car too long(2 more years at the most) because I'm really racking up the miles on this car. I would love to have some more hp with a WRX/LGT, but I think I'll worry about power and modding in my next ride when I am done with school, and when I don't have to drive 50+ miles a day for school and work :spin:

4 years now and counting since I bought this car new. I normally keep my cars for a minimum of 5-7, max of 10 years before turning over. Paid cash for mine. May turn over to my son who will be driving in 4 years.

I will likely keep the LGT till it hits somewhere between 100k - 200k miles. Once things start breaking from wear or if a S402 like or the Legacy STI 6EAT or Legacy 3.6R 6EAT comes out in the states.

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

Just hit 60,000. Planning on keeping until 150,000+ miles.

:whore:

Bought mine new in Feb. '06. Now has 65,000 miles.

Gonna try and pass my '88 Saab 900T that I bought new and then gave to my younger sister in '01 after hitting 265,000 miles!!

:)

Or you die......:S

:eek: now that's not nice! I'd expect you to say that to slingshot. but why to me? you hurt my feelings.!

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

oh:rolleyes: yeah.......right! not me. I'm fit as a fiddle. :lol:
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Archived