LegacyGT.com

AZP 30k/60k Recession Special Sale til The End of the Year

AZP Installs

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for the all the work u guys put into my LGT last night mike and finding treasure in my engine bay lol. The xentec HIDs look great. So glad i didn't go with 6000k, the 5000k are perfect. See u guys when its time for my 60k and crank pulley or when i do my turboback whatever comes 1st :)

Also if you guys who like our service could give us some reviews here are a few places to give us some reviews outside the usual forums...

http://repairpal.com/azp-installs

http://www.edmunds.com/repairshops/NewJersey/Kenilworth/AZPInstalls/service.1.newOld.html

Thanks for all the compliments guys!

-mike

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Just got back from my service. Jake was there and diligently changed all my fluids and spark plugs. When he was done, we went for a spin around the block in Mike's wagon. Now I want them to put Koni's struts and possibly pinks too. Looking forward to the next service. I HIGHLY recommend them!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thumbs up for awesome service!! Adam did a great job on Friday with the brakes... new Centric rotors and Hawk HPS pads make the car feel like a different animal. He took the time to make sure they were bedded-in properly and the pedal feel is much better than I had with stock rotors and HPS pads.

60k service and new plugs make the car feel stronger than ever.

Definitely worth the hour plus drive to Kenilworth... I'll trust AZP with my future service needs.

Thanks guys!!!

My VB Garage... Pumping the air back into despair

Thumbs up for awesome service!! Adam did a great job on Friday with the brakes... new Centric rotors and Hawk HPS pads make the car feel like a different animal. He took the time to make sure they were bedded-in properly and the pedal feel is much better than I had with stock rotors and HPS pads.

60k service and new plugs make the car feel stronger than ever.

Definitely worth the hour plus drive to Kenilworth... I'll trust AZP with my future service needs.

Thanks guys!!!

Thanks for the kind words. Our customers are our best advertising! Glad we lived up to your expectations.

-mike

Bump for a great service/install shop.

FYI they aren't just for modded cars, they worked on my sisters 09 forester(family hauler) as well!

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

Bump for a great service/install shop.

FYI they aren't just for modded cars, they worked on my sisters 09 forester(family hauler) as well!

Thanks for the great review. Was that your brother-in-law who came in saturday? He was great to talk to. Had some great Vegas stories for us!

-mike

Yep that was him lol. I told them not go to their dealership unless its warranty work so they finally listened and they were more than happy with the work.

I also heard you guys will be hiring one of the old albanites, Gabe. Great dude and awesome detailer!

Thanks for the great review. Was that your brother-in-law who came in saturday? He was great to talk to. Had some great Vegas stories for us!

-mike

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

37.5 is not a major service. If you did your 30k on time, then at 37.5 it should be just an oil change. We charge $80 for our Amsoil Fully Synthetic Oil Change with the Amsoil Extended Life Oil Filter. These oil changes are good for 7-10k miles on the Turbo Subarus.

-mike

• 2 months later...

Your service schedule should look something like this:

1. Oil change asap.

2. 90K miles, 30k service.

3. 100K miles, timing belt and might as well do a water pump for sanity sakes. (this can be lumped into the service at 90K)

4. Enjoy :)

-Frank-

Archived