LegacyGT.com

AZP 30k/60k Recession Special Sale til The End of the Year

AZP Installs

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got the car back for Mounts.

Quick Service, and again, awesome people to work with.

Price is right and turn around time is perfect.

Thanks Mike, your crew just are amazing people.

I got to meet the next door neighbor people whipping out the mini-bikes.

They entertained us really good.....:lol:

First off. Ask the deal what is included?

Plugs?

Amsoil fluids?

Ate superblue full flush?

Etc.

Our pricing structure is very different than a dealer. If you feel that a dealer who doesn't have the collective experience or personal care that we give to our clients can serve you better, by all means use them.

We have over 40+ years collective experience working on subarus and treat each as our own. We aren't a nickle and dime place. Please let us know what dealer. Thanks.

Mike

First off. Ask the deal what is included?

Plugs?

Amsoil fluids?

Ate superblue full flush?

Etc.

Our pricing structure is very different than a dealer. If you feel that a dealer who doesn't have the collective experience or personal care that we give to our clients can serve you better, by all means use them.

We have over 40+ years collective experience working on subarus and treat each as our own. We aren't a nickle and dime place. Please let us know what dealer. Thanks.

Mike

The dealer is in Brooklyn http://www.bayridgesubaru.com/

Also I want to make an appointment sometime next week for 60K service. I have 58.5K and still under 60K warranty so would like to check a few things that could be replaced. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
A big thanks to Mike, Frank and Jake at AZP. They did great work on my car last night and are a good bunch of guys to hang out with and BS with while the car is getting done. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Thanks again, will see you guys soon for any future work.

Our general rule of thumb is that we will work on non-subies of our current customers on a case by case basis. So run it by us and we'll see if we are comfortable working on whatever non-subie you have out there.

Stisubie- thanks, great meeting you. I should have had you drive my car to compare the konis + pinks v bilsteins + pinks.

-mike

A big thanks to Mike, Frank and Jake at AZP. They did great work on my car last night and are a good bunch of guys to hang out with and BS with while the car is getting done. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Thanks again, will see you guys soon for any future work.

+1000, these guys are true suby enthusiast and great mechanics.

Just had my 30K service, HPS pads and SS brake lines put in...top notch service.

+1000, these guys are true suby enthusiast and great mechanics.

Just had my 30K service, HPS pads and SS brake lines put in...top notch service.

Thanks. It was a pleasure to help yah out. Sorry I was late to the festivities!

-mike

Archived