LegacyGT.com

AZP 30k/60k Recession Special Sale til The End of the Year

AZP Installs

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Would love to do HGs but we aren't setup for that scale of work just yet. :(

One thing you won't get from us is biting off more than we can chew on a job and right now that's just a bit outside our range.

You may want to try Precision Tuning, they are right in Brick.

-mike

• 3 weeks later...

Just a head's up guys, since we are carrying Redline Products now, I am adding in an additional "level" of 30k/60k service.

The "Premium Service" will get you in addition to the Amsoil Changes:

Redline Water Wetter in the coolant

Bosch Evolution Wiper Replacement

A/C, Alternator, PS Belts Replacement

Rain-x Washer Fluid Replacement

-mike

• 2 weeks later...

Not just yet. Probably not until spring time before next racing season. I'll run out the warranty this winter.

I did order AVO RSB Reinforcements and AVO Chassis Braces F/R today.

Come Spring it will also be getting:

Invidia UP/DP, Oil Cooler, Stage 2 AP, 255 R Compounds and hopefully rear 2-pot brembos.

-mike

• 2 weeks later...
No problem, let us know what we can do to help. If you really need the 60k/90k bad, shoot us a PM and we'll see if we can work something out for you.

Thanks for the good words, we've always had a great rep (been doing this since 2000ish) but recently word has been spreading which is good cause we just about make the overhead costs every month. :( but at least we have fun :)

-mike

(thanks again for the offer)

After months of nothing....

two interviews, and I have an official offer! I'm due to start 10/26.

I have about 82K on it. Will need to get 60/90K service. I can get it done before or after I start. If before... I can come during the week. Either way... motor will be quite hot from coming up from the shore area.

(thanks again for the offer)

After months of nothing....

two interviews, and I have an official offer! I'm due to start 10/26.

I have about 82K on it. Will need to get 60/90K service. I can get it done before or after I start. If before... I can come during the week. Either way... motor will be quite hot from coming up from the shore area.

Let me know when you'd want to come in. A weekday morning could work, Jake is available mornings from 8-12 or a weekend 9a-4p.

Whatever is easiest for you.

-mike

Nice. I was told to replace my plugs with something colder since stage II. Have 82K on original without any problems.... I imagine you carry both and depending on what they look like when they are pulled, you can make a better suggestion.

Any opinion/experience with either Tokico or Koni struts? I had lowering springs with original struts, but it didn't work out (they are gone). I do have Perrin anti sways front and rear. Looking for feedback as an installer and owner. Thanks.

In general we stock the std plugs but we can order 1 step colder without a problem. We know a good amount on the suspension setups. I run konis and pinks on my 05 lgt and track it often. Great thing is that the konis are a top notch european suspension setup for bothe comfort and handling. We've installed some tokico d specs on the wrxs and they are also good.

We can get the konis and charge 999 installed. Tokicos run 225 to install em. Can't go wrong with either way.

If you want to drive my car you are more than welcome to try em out.

Mike

Archived