LegacyGT.com

AZP 30k/60k Recession Special Sale til The End of the Year

AZP Installs

Had 30K service done today. They did very nice job. Car runs great with Amsoil. :)

+eleven1

Great service wish i had something just a bit closer, but i am definitely doing my 60k there when the time comes.

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys. Appreciate the feedback. We are small and depend on the word of mouth to get our customers. As anyone knows who has been to our shop it's not the prettiest and we aren't the quickest, but we pay attention to detail and always strive for the absolute best customer service.

I'd like to remind everyone that the 30k/60k recession special is being kept in place. Pricing has been modified slightly (due to a few items increasing in cost).

30k Service w/Amsoil -$325

30k Service w/Regular Oil -$300

60k Service w/Amsoil + Plugs -$355

60k Service w/Regular Oil + Plugs -$335

If you have a non-turbo car add in $10 for the 30k services because they require plugs at 30k intervals. This pricing is good for Imprezas, Foresters, Legacies, Outbacks and Tribeca. On Automatics we can't flush the ATF for you, so we'll knock off $25 on ATs. Spread the word to your non Legacy friends as well.

-mike

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

just came back from the dealer for an oil change. I went there because the last quick change spot the guy tried ripping me off on multiple things and changing his story as i called him out on some. Figured the dealer would be about the same price.

the guy comes in to talk to me, tells me i need a new air filter, cabin filter, emission service, power steering fluid flush and rotate the tires.

my $35 oil change could have gone to $420 plus!!!! I told him some other time, figured i could do some of it myself.

The car has 47,800 on it, but your deal seems good enough that maybe i should take the 60,000 service alittle early...haha.

Seems like you have a great reputation, i went to your website and saved your home page to my favorites for future service

just came back from the dealer for an oil change. I went there because the last quick change spot the guy tried ripping me off on multiple things and changing his story as i called him out on some. Figured the dealer would be about the same price.

the guy comes in to talk to me, tells me i need a new air filter, cabin filter, emission service, power steering fluid flush and rotate the tires.

my $35 oil change could have gone to $420 plus!!!! I told him some other time, figured i could do some of it myself.

The car has 47,800 on it, but your deal seems good enough that maybe i should take the 60,000 service alittle early...haha.

Seems like you have a great reputation, i went to your website and saved your home page to my favorites for future service

Thanks for checking out our website. Whenever you need anything done, we are glad to help. Since it's our side-work, we are able to really take the time and care into the service and upgrades on our customers cars. We like to treat them as friends and family. Just shoot us an e-mail/pm/aim and we'll be sure to take good care of you. You can always check our availability on our calendar http://azpinstalls.com/calendar.html

-mike & The AZP Team

I'll be doing the same come 60k, about 10k away. I think i've been in or around your shop once, is that the same place where leeberb tints windows?

Yup, Lee is right across from us.

On that note, if anyone is interested in getting work done this Friday, Frank will be available all day, so shoot me a note ASAP and we'll see if we can get you in during the day on Friday.

-mike

• 2 weeks later...

thx for the brake work today, guys. new rotors and pads make a huge difference.

ill prob be back in the near future for those bushings, and will have to try that pizza everybody talks about.

thx for the brake work today, guys. new rotors and pads make a huge difference.

ill prob be back in the near future for those bushings, and will have to try that pizza everybody talks about.

Anytime. Once the warm weather comes, we will be BBQing as well!

-mike

http://www.pbase.com/paisan/image/91072632.jpg

AIM: AZP Installs

E-mail: paisan@azpinstalls.com

723 Fairfield Ave (Right Rear)

Kenilworth, NJ

"Race Tested, Enthusiast Approved!"

• 2 months later...
Had my 30K done yesterday. I just want to thank you Mike for the work you and your guys did yesterday. I'm very happy with the service and great company. Great guys to just hang and talk. Highly recommend! Car runs great. Well worth the trip from Long Island.

I lost my job after 12 loyal years. Car sitting in the garage resting. Will schedule a 60/90K whenever this market recovers and there are jobs again :-(

Sounds like you guys are getting a great reputation......

I lost my job after 12 loyal years. Car sitting in the garage resting. Will schedule a 60/90K whenever this market recovers and there are jobs again :-(

Sounds like you guys are getting a great reputation......

No problem, let us know what we can do to help. If you really need the 60k/90k bad, shoot us a PM and we'll see if we can work something out for you.

Thanks for the good words, we've always had a great rep (been doing this since 2000ish) but recently word has been spreading which is good cause we just about make the overhead costs every month. :( but at least we have fun :)

-mike

Mike:

Thank you very much for your GENEROUS offer. Luckily... With almost exactly 80K on it, and little outside synthetic oil changes, and a trans flush... It is running awesome.

If you can make enough to survive, and have fun in this economy, you are WELL ahead of the curve with only (hopefully) better things to come. Have a great weekend!

Oh Man, how can I forget to thank you with your service.

Did a clutch and flywheel installation and they took care of it good.

Tested out the car to make sure no leaks of oil and the charge pipe.

Scared couple of you with the pipe blowing off but I hope that was part of fun....LOL

They are great.

What's best about them is that they communicate with you very well.

If something were to go wrong, they will tell you and not hide it.

Not saying anything went wrong, but that's how true these people are.

Also tries their best to get the car ready by the time they promise.

Recommend for the tri-state member.

Thanks guys for all the kind words, we really try to make everyone happy and treat your cars as our own. That's just how we do it :) It's like an Italian house, you come you eat, etc. :)

-mike

Yeah, an Italian house with a Chinese guy working on the cars. :lol:

Archived