LegacyGT.com

Ken Block - Go away

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Calling all N00bs with the thought of posting Ken Blocks practice video. We have all seen it, many times. So please, for the love of god stop where you are and go no further. When you title a new thread, it will show similar threads below. As of right now, 3 of the 5 suggestions are Ken Block and his STi. It's some great driving yes but we only need to see it once. Please take the time to open your eyes guys.

Kthnx bye

The "N00bs" are not intentionally posting each thread about Ken Block to make your search experience worse. There are thousands of registered members on this forum and believe it or not not everyone is going to recognize the similar threads result..

I'm pretty damn sure this is not going to be the last multi-post topic either so if I were you I would get used to it or you can continue to keep posting these ridiculous threads.. BTW you're not helping by flooding the search results with "Ken Block"..

The "N00bs" are not intentionally posting each thread about Ken Block to make your search experience worse. There are thousands of registered members on this forum and believe it or not not everyone is going to recognize the similar threads result..

I'm pretty damn sure this is not going to be the last multi-post topic either so if I were you I would get used to it or you can continue to keep posting these ridiculous threads.. BTW you're not helping by flooding the search results with "Ken Block"..

You're a little late to the show int ya? At the time of posting, there were 4 threads each dedicated to the same video in different sections of the forum...there has been at least 10 in all...Type in "Ken Block" on a new thread title and see how many "Ken Block Practice" videos come up...although most have been sent to logans run so only a few will show

• 5 months later...
Meh, it's not as interesting as the first one. It has a gimmicky feel to it which doesn't appeal to me. Watch it but meh, whatever.

trying to hard imo

car for sale. PM me!

The whole thing is a practive run, many actually. The video is not 1 flkawless run, its a compilation of all the practice runs. I think he burned through 6 sets of tires to do it all and yes an accident as well. Its still a great video and some good driving. No need to hate, he's actually a really cool guy.

I haven't seen it in a long time, but I'm pretty sure he WAS in a wagon.

stomps foot, crosses arms and sternly states:

:mad:It was too all in one run!! He's Ken Block and he can do anything!!:mad:

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

It would have been better if they could have edited out all the rubber on the ground from the "practice runs"

Don't you know that practice makes perfect. Do you think these guy's just hop in the car and get it right the first time. I suppose if there were no other tire marks there you would say it was computer generated.

Just enjoy the video for what it is, and be jealous like the rest of us.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Don't you know that practice makes perfect.

Yes

Do you think these guy's just hop in the car and get it right the first time.

No

I suppose if there were no other tire marks there you would say it was computer generated.

Probably

Just enjoy the video for what it is,

I did, very much so

and be jealous like the rest of us.

I am.

;)

Archived