LegacyGT.com

Jacksonville Legacy Charlie Foxtrot, Part 2

06jax2.5se

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

where did u get the leather covers and are u interested in getting rid of the cloth ones

heres where im at with my lgt

fix damage by saving up money+ tax return and buy a engineless front clip, which would be cheaper than buying parts bit by bit

or

save money+ tax return+ stimulus package and put a nice down payment on a high milage 2.5i, which can be had currently for under 7k. eventally swap all my lgt stuff over and have a lgt but lower insurance premium, dont worry ill have full coverage this time

They are in my chevrolet.

where did u get the leather covers and are u interested in getting rid of the cloth ones

heres where im at with my lgt

fix damage by saving up money+ tax return and buy a engineless front clip, which would be cheaper than buying parts bit by bit

or

save money+ tax return+ stimulus package and put a nice down payment on a high milage 2.5i, which can be had currently for under 7k. eventally swap all my lgt stuff over and have a lgt but lower insurance premium, dont worry ill have full coverage this time

HEY!!! I'm a friend too. And like he said only four suby's showed up. Guys got some nice car's. STi and WRX was just stupid fast. Legacy was classy and fast. Can't wait till next meet. :)

you are my friend. And thank you for the kind words about my car!

Good news and bad news, good news I went to Subaru and they ran a CEL for free fining out that the knock sensor is bad and no real valve or piston knock. The bad news is that the CEL showed that my TC Valve body may be sticking, bad, or the whole TC itself. Car still shifts poorly but gets me around. Anyway who's up for some type of meet or something on New Year's?

Archived