LegacyGT.com

Jacksonville Legacy Charlie Foxtrot, Part 2

06jax2.5se

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just wanted to update you guys that visit my flickr page (if any)...I'm not posting there anymore. It'll stay alive as long as it's 'free' but once they switch to a paid program, it'll be closed down. :(

The new site is at www.inthedeck.smugmug.com

Shameless plug, I know...but there will be prints up for sale...and I'll keep adding to them, over time. IF there is one of the models you want printed...I will take care of those myself, just ask. I'm not soliciting.....just mentioning. That's all. ;)

Have a good weekend!

M.

Just wanted to update you guys that visit my flickr page (if any)...I'm not posting there anymore. It'll stay alive as long as it's 'free' but once they switch to a paid program, it'll be closed down. :(

The new site is at www.inthedeck.smugmug.com

Shameless plug, I know...but there will be prints up for sale...and I'll keep adding to them, over time. IF there is one of the models you want printed...I will take care of those myself, just ask. I'm not soliciting.....just mentioning. That's all. ;)

Have a good weekend!

M.

Good work, M. Very nice job!

Rehab is for quitters.

been doing good! thank you!

So there i was.....in my garage replacing my brakes.....surrounded by charlie......when all of a sudden my car rolled out of the garage!

so i replaed my brakes but while doing so i noticed that both my front control arm bushings are ripped...so i type to you from sojax as they look at them!

Bill says hi!

finally put my cobb sts in on wed and boy o boy is it nice! today i changed my oil and put my cooldaddy kartboy shift linkage bushings in. That damn stock one is a PITA to get out. Sliced my right middlefinger knuckel open in the process:mad:!

i am about to rename this thread "the 06jax2.5se and inthedeck conversation thread (others post if you feel like it)"

I used subaru extra-s for the tranny/front/center diff and rear diff! You can use it for all if them if you have a manual. for about 5L it was like $45.00!

when the duce is the next meet??? I am about to ride to p-cola next week!

the car is runnin like a champ. the cobb sts is $$$...by far the best mod so far. What the deuce happened to Joe....i saw his dad today on the buckman. I still want your gauges out of your car Joe if you see this!!!!!!!:)

Archived