LegacyGT.com

Jacksonville Legacy Charlie Foxtrot, Part 2

06jax2.5se

Did you get a spacer? +40 might cause some issues, later....especially with wheel bearings?

They look decent. How are the tires?

I'll be getting spacers soon, so it wheel not mess up the castor of the wheel bearings. The tires are pretty decent for a "GOOD" tire.

Is the lip neo chrome or is that just the lugs reflecting

The lip of the wheel is neo chrome as well as the lugs.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll be getting spacers soon, so it wheel not mess up the castor of the wheel bearings. The tires are pretty decent for a "GOOD" tire.

The lip of the wheel is neo chrome as well as the lugs.

i have some spacers on my car...total of 8mm. I have some more if you want them! let me know

• 2 weeks later...

what up people??? I have still here! Getting the sh!t beat out of me on a daily basis but its all good! What doesnt kill you makes you stronger.

anyone want a dachshund puppy. both my girls had puppies...6 in total but 5 available. hit me up if so...they all come with papers and are GREAT dogs...very nice and loving. I would have no other dog!

• 1 month later...
your guess is as good as mine! There is another Suby in the family now....my stepmother just got a 2009 Outback that is the dark grey (like yours Manish) with silver molding (2 tone). Looks pretty sweet. It has the Harmon Kardon 400w sound system. It sounds sweet.

^^Yeah, I hear that Geoff. How's life with you dude? It's been ages.

Mike, sounds good....congrats. My brother just bought a legacy 2.5i with the same sound system...after trading in his imprezza. I think he said he got the red one....don't know the name of the color. :)

Life has been a peach! It's the end of the semester for school and now that we lost someone at work, I've gotten a little more important (read lots more work at the same pay lol). Hopefully, I'll get to keep that same pay next year ;)

How has life been for you?

Life is good, can't complain. Lots of work, but, who doesn't? :lol:

Other than that, just keepin' outta trouble, workin' with new models, starting to make some $$ on the side, so, I'm cool with that. Set an in-home studio, for when models want in studio shots, so I don't have to pay for a rental...which is perfect for me. :)

Beyond that...just livin' the day to day. Check out www.inthedeck.smugmug.com -- I've worked with 2 models in the past couple of weeks. I only have one picture up, of each so far, till I finish each of their picks. ;)

I'm alive...busy at work and w/ family...have not been to a meet since Feb. 08....booo.

Car is good....got tuned in Jan...running like a dream. Have had some other issues but have been handled. I have a new set of Prodrives waiting to go on and new pads and rotors to be repalced at somepoint....

Glad to hear everyone is well!

Rehab is for quitters.

Yeah dude. Meeting lots of people, trying to make more $$, and now that I have some studio lights, it'll get even better. ;)

The last two models in the model gallery (Elly and Erika) were shot with the studio lights...best thing is, they are portable...so, I can take them anywhere. :)

Whattup Todd? Nice to see things are on the up and up, with the car. ;)

Archived