LegacyGT.com

Jacksonville Legacy Charlie Foxtrot, Part 2

06jax2.5se

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why ya partin' it out? Selling it?

Mike...when you coming back? I heard it was the 5th or something? Can you have a chat with your wife, about the pics...she'll know what I mean.

Hope all is well...with all of you. Peace.

i am back. she told me bout it and she will be taking care if it!

Hey, welcome back!! Now, you gotta help me with the parts. Wanna meet up sometime to install these things?

OBIE? WANNA HELP!????

Where you wanna do it? we can do it at your place or at mine. Hows about next sunday?

OMGWTFBBQ! You are back in the US already?

yes indeed! The meet should be the thurs before christmas as per bill!

Joe what is the deal with your LGT? even it you fix the body you still have to mess with the dang engine after the fact!

cranked up and moved today, it got late, the suspension on the driver side is compressed all the way so im gonna see when i have more daylight if the frame is fubar or not.

mike if u decide not 2 be cheap ill sell u the whole system for 400 bucks or im just gonna put it on my dads legacy, as far as any other parts go i dunno yet unless u want the motor and trans or just the whole car

I can't this Sunday, but anytime after that I'm down. Where ever works by me.

Oh, and how'd you like what she showed ya? or has she not shown them to you yet?

i meant next sun, and i havent seen them yet! ill pay you when we put the visors on....cool?

cranked up and moved today, it got late, the suspension on the driver side is compressed all the way so im gonna see when i have more daylight if the frame is fubar or not.

mike if u decide not 2 be cheap ill sell u the whole system for 400 bucks or im just gonna put it on my dads legacy, as far as any other parts go i dunno yet unless u want the motor and trans or just the whole car

I came to the realization that you were just going to put it on your pops car! i am just going to get the ebay system and used the cans and then sell the mid and y in the FS section later. there is always someone looking for them!

now i would LOVE YOU:wub: if i could get your LGT gauges off you if you part out! you name the price!

k heres where im at now, if i can get the driver side suspension assembly to uncompress or replace it and the car sits normal ill attempt to fix it, if the frame is bent and causing it to be pushed up, ill sell my aftermarket parts 1st and try to sell my car to an exporter as a whole, if i dont sell by january im moving the car to middleburg and dismantling it or putting it on ebay salvage car section.

on wensday i got it to start and move on its own power, everything seems to work except the radio/hvac assembly wont turn on, i have 2-3 broken relays so im guessing that would be why. and the passenger side headlight blew. suprizingly no cell, yet

anyone have a driver front fractory coil assembly?

yes mike i may need your wheel but i wont know till i figure out the suspension and if i dont keep the car ill pull the cluster for u

yes mike i may need your wheel but i wont know till i figure out the suspension and if i dont keep the car ill pull the cluster for u

:)thank you sir...i hope that you are able to get the car fixed! would be a shame to lose ya at the meets!

so i got this cooldaddy trunk lip spoiler off the ebays and put it on and boy does it look good! :) I will murder out the grille this weekend and possibly order the ebay exhuast so i can sport the mufflers and then sell the mid and y! Brakes go on soon too. I cant wait to get with manish and put on the rain visors!

Archived