LegacyGT.com

Jacksonville Legacy Charlie Foxtrot, Part 2

06jax2.5se

im still around, i sold the lgt on ebay, well awaiting payment, im gonna use the dough as a down payment either on a used 2.5i or fix my newer truck i got and finish my celica which im in the process of rebuilding the 311,000 mile engine. it didnt blow up its just the timing chain was shot and in order to do that you gotta pull the head, i figured i may as well just rebuild the thing.

or im gonna go old school and buy a 93 legacy turbo off my friends aunt.

dunno, im going to recieve a free 95 camry though from a family member so i dunno what im gonna do, i loved my lgt its just it never seemed to run right after sojax replaced the ecu and my cooling issues started, then they were never able to fix anything on my car, meanwhile ive owned 7 toyotas in my life and only 2 ever gave me problems 1 had a knock when i got it and 1 was a jersey car and it was rusted pretty bad

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

ok.............time to revive this thread! I am back in town. I am a lota busy with navy school and such but i am here none the less. The Legacy is in the garage getting claybar'd slowly. it is so dang hot out that I can only do a little at a time before i about die. I tell you what though...it is looking AWESOME. All of the fall out that was on the back bumper/trunk is gone and it looks brand new. I will be scoring a catback exhaust for a LGT soon and putting the mufflers on the exhaust that i already have ready (remember the UEL borlas and all that good stuff). So soon i will have a full exhaust.

Anyone want dibs on the aftermarket y-pipe and mid pipe????

Wassup Geoff. Yeah, Mike had sent over some of the rain visors, for the windows...and we both installed ours, at the same time. ;)

How was the trip to TN? how long does it take to drive there? I've been wanting to go. :)

Wassup Geoff. Yeah, Mike had sent over some of the rain visors, for the windows...and we both installed ours, at the same time. ;)

How was the trip to TN? how long does it take to drive there? I've been wanting to go. :)

i tell u what those rain visors are getting good use with this sh!t rain!

I remember the whole rain visor thing now.

It was a blast! Some friends of mine got married. The scenery was wonderful... it makes me want to leave Florida. I found a job up there, but I don't have enough experience lol

I got up there (Nashville area) in 9.5 hours.

Yeah, I was trying to be a good boy on the roads.

55 through the mountain twists and turns is crazy. 80-ish would be more acceptable ;)

pu$$y! LOL...JK! i miss hanging out with u guys!

Nah man...weather sucked on Saturday...we were going to go to Sea-world, but, that got scrapped. Then, we caught a break in the rain, and were gonna head to play mini-golf...and CLAP! Thunder, Lightning, Rain. :(

Did end up going to an orchid observatory, though...that was kinda cool. ;)

I know, you guys don't really care much for 'flowers' but, here's a set.

Sorry 'bout the ©, it gets added to the pics in that gallery automatically. ;)

http://inthedeck.smugmug.com/photos/544740877_XXEK6-XL.jpg

Archived