LegacyGT.com

Pictures: VF52 next to VF40

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lol, I hope you guys know the vf52 is on his WRX....

Stg2 09' rex results can be found on Nasioc easily.

and I think someone had posted results on a vf52 same mods on a legacy?? I dont remember specifically but 290whp is coming to mind

testes1010 has a thread in the tuning forum documenting his mods and tunes (tunes himself, does road pulls and has a program to turn it into a dyno plot) and his latest updates were for a vf52 he added after putting on stage 2 parts. the numbers seem a LITTLE high, but he has good fuel (no 10% eth, pure gas) and really knows what he's doing. i think it's on the first page or two so it should be easy to find.

• 7 years later...

I would think that the VF-52 has the "dents" on the inside of the housing as well.

I also think the housing isnt built that way for physical positioning aka "shoe-horn". (note the physical size of the housing is basically identical to the VF-40).

My guess is there is alot of engineering that you aren't seeing behind the design of that housing.

• 1 year later...
Perfect turbo for the car. Stock fitment and overall feel, just more oophm. Should have come from the factory like that.

thanks.

i'm just trying to justify the costs...

used vf52: ~$750

protune: `~$675

grimmspeed TMIC:

upgrade accessport (i have v1 still)

install cost

ouch.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived