LegacyGT.com

S402 Badge & Side Fender Vents

CRAZY KEN

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
this thread has a very ricer feel to it. Maybe it just the talk of cutting up body parts to install silly little grills/vents.

^+1

Not my cup of tea but when I saw those S402 badges I initially thought they weren't so bad......that is until I saw a Ford Taurus with fender vents last week!!!!!

You could always just buy those :lol::lol::lol:. At least they'll be cheaper than the S402 (if you could even get them) or the M ones.

abgarage_taurus18.thumb.jpg.6a5b4b137e02b171f741cf372e5a3ea0.jpg

Liberal confirm: they don't actually make that Part, + we believe it's a "One-Off" build, Aoki-san @ Liberal denies any connection with that Oz car

**Can't be supplied** The owner of that Aussie Legacy has posted on NASIOC; suggest you contact him there for more details

Nice car + an interesting story ( ! )

Best

GW

JapanpartsLLC

The owner of that black Leggy is in fact in Australia. He posted pictures of his car in the gallery before, not too long ago. He said that he had some connections that were able to make him a fender for his 08. Liberal hired a company to make those for them once for their show car. They never made those as production pieces. His friend knew the company that made those for Liberal. Using that company, they were able to have another one off piece made for him but for the 08 as the Liberal fenders were 05-07.

The owner of that black Leggy is in fact in Australia. He posted pictures of his car in the gallery before, not too long ago. He said that he had some connections that were able to make him a fender for his 08. Liberal hired a company to make those for them once for their show car. They never made those as production pieces. His friend knew the company that made those for Liberal. Using that company, they were able to have another one off piece made for him but for the 08 as the Liberal fenders were 05-07.

The Australian owner you refer to is actually an American living in Sydney and he owns an MY07 Liberty see this thread for pics of car and fenders http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2096117#post2096117

why don't we get a vendor like Ravspec to make custom fiberglass fendors with vents, reduce weight, better corrosion, wider tires hehe. Anyone want a widebody LGT... I would like one that i could run like 285's on all the way around

Hehe.

Anyone want a widebody LGT...

^ I've been trawling through all three pages of this thread, just to find the last comment was the one I was waiting for...

I dont' care much about the badge, I just want the widebody quarter panels!

why don't we get a vendor like Ravspec to make custom fiberglass fendors with vents, reduce weight, better corrosion, wider tires hehe. Anyone want a widebody LGT... I would like one that i could run like 285's on all the way around

Hehe.

While you're at it, why don't you add some heavy duty hubs for all four corners to your R&D list? Options for R160 or R180 compatibility, less prone to failure (with replaceable bearings) and light weight would be a sure seller. Then people could choose the differentials and hub mounting pattern to get the right fit. I would definitely go for wide fenders if my hubs could support the wheels properly and the geometry was sound. :redface:

• 5 months later...
While the S402 fender vent isn't available; there is a replica being made in Japan + I'll post details up early next week

The S402 vent isn't actually "vented" at all, it's a decoration...

GW

Japanparts.com

* Since 1996 *

Update:

362-002-001

Delta Speed vent Pair uploaded to our Site, these are a functional Vent

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x289/japanparts/Legacy/prod08up69.jpg

Archived