LegacyGT.com

JDM "Premium Leather Limited" Legacy/OB announced (Lots of Photos)

godwhomismike

Continental European models might have that same console... the thing is, I think you might have to replace everything up to, and perhaps including the stereo to get the panels to fit right...

and no guarantee that a european stereo would be affordable, or work with US frequencies.

It is a shame that the facelift for the US was not nearly as thorough as the ROW... again, of course.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...

y'all mean this?

still planning on painting the pillars black too

IMG_0240.thumb.JPG.e034a8a4c84497b05292ec8f280b4398.JPG

I donated to LegacyGT.com which allows me to have this nifty signature. :p

If anything SCASEYS posts ever becomes a sticky i'm gonna light this whole place on fire :lol:

I really love it, but Subaru in the US is sold as an inexpensive car and just doesn't have the image of quality over the years to pull that off in high production. It's possible in really limited numbers though.

I wonder if Subaru is systematically raising their prices by adding little features just to increase their profits. Might not be a bad way to improve their value oriented image. It's hard to compete with the luxury brands though. That market is flooded. Mercedes, BMW, Audi, Lexus, Infiniti, etc. are all well established in that market.

• 2 weeks later...
Saw this today. 37k. Come on. Really? The centers of the seats are leather, but the bolsters and sides are soft vinyl. The faux wood is sorta good looking, but not really. Other than that, it's an outback.

Saw this today. 37k. Come on. Really? The centers of the seats are leather, but the bolsters and sides are soft vinyl. The faux wood is sorta good looking, but not really. Other than that, it's an outback.

Errmm... you know this is from almost four years ago, right? :)

Errmm... you know this is from almost four years ago, right? :)

The statement about the high cost doesn't apply today? The fact that it is low quality leather, fake wood plastic and the bones of an outback-25K car has changed? Is it acceptable today? I saw one in the dealer yesterday and wasn't impressed. Most of the posters in the thread like the interior, but I can tell you the leather is thin and cheap.

Archived