LegacyGT.com

Chuck Norris

ehsnils

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Normally I would agree but....I good friend of mine who studies the Art, told me that Jet Lee was trained in a fighting style that was specifically designed to look good for the camera, but isn't a valid fighting style. Chuck would have more trouble with believe it or not Jacky Chan who based his style off Bruce Lee's. This info is second hand.....I must research this myself.

Born in Beijing' date=' Jet Li began studying wushu (the Chinese term for martial arts) at the age of 8. After three years of extensive training, Li won his first national championship for the Beijing Wushu Team. Jet Li was selected by the government to represent the country in over 45 countries by performing martial arts at various state functions. The most famous, in terms of history, was his 1974 performance at the Rose Garden of the White House for President Richard Nixon, after he had just reopened American diplomatic relations with China. For the next five years (1974-1979), he remained the All-Around National Wushu Champion of China. [/quote']

this was supposed to be a chuck norris joke thread not a "bruce lee is better" thread.

bruce lee is dead.

sorry.. he lost. no matter how awesome he was.. his heart exploded or something.. and hes gone.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato