LegacyGT.com

GI/TX LGT/Spec B rear lateral links for camber and toe. Sway bar endlinks!!!

Buru

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alright i will put you down, We will be using a pretty dense Polyurethane, i think that you should be really happy. I will be greazable and metal ones can make a ton of noise.

My S13 hardly has a piece of rubber left in the suspension. It doesn't make a single noise. But whatever you guys do, I'll he happy with.

I forgot what I was supposed to remember.

The Cusco frame braces for the rear will def work with the rear toe and camber lateral link.

Great new we have our first pass of solid works done for the toe and camber arms!!!

They need to be slightly tweeked then we will go into prototyping and then manufacturing!!!

Just thought yall might want to know.

Thanks,

Everyone realise that the tubing size might change a little. We will do FEA to figure out the minimum size it can be, then add a health safety factor and round to the nearst tubing size (should not be that much bigger). One thing for sure is that they will be crazy strong and crazy stifff and over engineered hehe.

M

I would hate to give a date but we are working dilegently on it ;)

Trust me guys i want these just as fast as you do, but we need to make sure that we have a quality product.

Thanks,

M

Guys keep trying to spread the news!!!

I want payment for them yesturday ;)

The toe arm is bent because where it rotates up it would hit the subframe under full compression.

Trust me if we thought we could make it straight we would :)

Archived