LegacyGT.com

GI/TX LGT/Spec B rear lateral links for camber and toe. Sway bar endlinks!!!

Buru

Well, im a suspension guy since i autox my car alot. So any thing to help my car go faster around a course is somthing i like. Geting the proper alignment angles and dynamic angles is big for me as i run r-comps and i need to make the most of them. So lighter parts that alow better performance is what im looking for.

For the rear subframe in particular, the rear swaybar mounts are a part of the factory subframe as are 2 of the 4 rear diff bushings. It would be very sweet with the replacement subfram you make came with stronger rear swaybar mounts and upgraded diff bushings.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like you are reading my MIND!!!

one thought was to really!!! beaf up that mount or What i am pushing for is an infinately adjustable rear swaybar that is straight!!! A solid works model would really show what i am trying to do. The new swaybar design will allow you to draw back the arms of the rear swaybar so that they will be perpendicular to the endlins and we all know that geometry is slightly different for every car. Therefore it would not be a swaybar with two or three holes in it, but one that had an adjustable length arm. Just wait and see. ;)

I love the feedback.

Realise my team and i are car guys doing this for car guys!!! We have these cars and we want them to perform. Also this is something we are doing on the side, not our main jobs. Therefore we are more worried about making a good product for our cars that making money to pay the bills.

Guys let me know if you are interested in these or not. I put your name on the list if i have talked to you but please confirm on this thread of what you want.

Thanks,

M

Definitely in for the rear Toe adjuster, could be in for the Lateral Link (Camber) adjuster if it's a package deal and worth replacing my 4boxparts LLA with your's.
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

I guess, I would be interested in everything that you're offering to be honest!

The only other piece I would need would be for someone to machine the rear hubs, so I get 5X114.5 pattern on the rear wheels. I'm pretty the front hubs are swappable from the '08+ STI. Would open up some interesting things for us spec. B guys.

Sorry, don't mean to hijack:icon_twis

Archived