LegacyGT.com

*** Knock, do you have any?

LittleBlueGT

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AFR correction is on the high side, I think the rule of thumb is it should be under +/- 5%

If I understand things correctly the danger is that -7% fuel in the high load. You may be running the risk of leaning out at WOT which is bad.

Also that spot of -2.8 in red should be addressed there's some learned knock in that cell.

It could be worse I guess. Your IAM (ignition advance modifier) is at 1.0 which is good.

not surprising for an ap map. the load range is 1.3-1.6g/r so it's not in high load range, if it were os tuned i'd probably pull a degree in that area and see if it clears up.... if it continues that it could be noise

moral of the story: never install a tune that was custom tuned for a different car, even if its the same stage level. you'd be much better off starting with a base map from mickeyd or something and working your way up.

Way back in the day TDC was selling Access Ports with their own Stage 1 maps on it for a stock car.

EDIT:

Never mind, looks like it's a COBB map. This is going back 6+ years now. I thought I bought one with the TDC maps pre-loaded, but it looks like I didn't.

Edited by ssbtech

• Mega Users

Except that the Cobb ots map is for stock injectors and intake, and the A/F learning is -7 in the +40g/s. Although they do tend to fluctuate occasionally. Maybe take some more learning views and see if there's a pattern.

Mine bounced from -10 to +10 in a day at one point and then fixed itself a day later. I started a thread about it but never really figured it out.

Yeah, that's the only thing that really stood out...That and the -2.80 but like I said, a little learned knock is what I also saw on my Cobb maps, both stage 1 and 2 when I was running them.

SSB, Might want to clean your MAF sensor and see if the trims fix themselves.

• 2 weeks later...

Flashed Mickyds 08 spec b tune and took a quick log and learning view. Learning view looks good and the logs are in 3rd gear but i let off at 5500 but shows no knock at WOT.

There is some FBKC at lower loads and between the two runs. Is this something you guys would be worried about?

romraiderlog_20120218_162537.csv

1023877361_LearningView_SS_2-18-201242901PM.jpg.f6e51e0b70d879aa993e837f769294c5.jpg

2003 Baja 5MT

2016 Outback 2.5i Premium w/Eyesight

Ok new log. There is 1.41 degrees of FBKC right before i went WOT and that looks a little concerning to me. What if any table would you look at changing to help make that go away? This is my daily driver and safety is the utmost priority on any tune I run I'd gladly leave some power on the table for a safe reliable tune :)

romraiderlog_20120219_083356.csv

2003 Baja 5MT

2016 Outback 2.5i Premium w/Eyesight