LegacyGT.com

Halloween Party Saturday the 25th!!! [San Diego]

urs1ne

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6-10 logs in the 2 foot range should be enough if its good hardwood. Thank you very much! :)

Sorry diameter? - I need to split this stuff unless you want to burn 1-2' diameter "logs" And most of this is in the 1' long range.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Haha, ok, that makes more sense, I think most of the logs I have used are around 4"-8".

Cool - so ~ 10 pieces 4-6 in diamter and ~ 1-2 ft long. Got it.

Dang it!!........ Just was told at work that I probably shouldn't wear my BEER costume to the contest on the 31st. :(

...... Although I was thinking that I could probably put something together that would change the label to.........."Root-Beer" :lol:

:munch:

Dang it!!........ Just was told at work that I probably shouldn't wear my BEER costume to the contest on the 31st. :(

...... Although I was thinking that I could probably put something together that would change the label to.........."Root-Beer" :lol:

That's so retarded! :rolleyes: What school kid hasn't come in contact w/ beer before?

You should just show up as a fat blunt! :D

so who is attending????

I have like 5+ people probably coming with me alone.

Branden how many Tri Tips should I bring with me this time and I should come somewhat earlier to get them cooking since they take so long to cook.

Is there a door fee that will be enforced for those not bringing anything of contribution?

Branden, I have to bow out for the evening, but depending on what time you want to get started, will be happy to bring the fire wood by for the pizza oven.

Cliff Notes: Had a long-scheduled plan to attend another event that evening with my wife.

Unfortunately it fell off my calendar during one of my PDA synchs. So I'll be there earlier and then have to leave... sorry.:redface:

Im pretty much setting aside the whole day incase people want to come early and do car stuff or whatever. Everyone is welcome as long as your in costume, Suby guys are on me but if your bringing a bunch of people I would say a $5 donation each or bring beer/alcohol would be ideal but not required.

As for tri tips, its up to you, usually people arent there for the food, just the drinking, I would say lets do food earlier for the hungry people (smaller group) and just let the pizzas go all night to keep a constant food supply to the troops. lol

^ n00bs below this line

Just eff'n GO VINCE!!!........ Bring homegurl with you too :D

PS- I will bring enough Beer, OR chip in for you and your friends (if you bring homegirl) :lol:

PPS- Seriously though. I will bring enough to cover you and your friends. ;)

:munch:

Archived