LegacyGT.com

Halloween Party Saturday the 25th!!! [San Diego]

urs1ne

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oh yeah... I have to order that then

Cool

keeping an eye out on the fire right now... as far as I know its burned to the north, west, and now its buring on the east of my neighborhood... :(

Man - I feel your anxiety. The fires last year burned to within 1/2-3/4 mile from our home and we had been told to prepare to evacuate when the wind suddently shifted direction and started moving the other direction back toward the burned area. That was at 3:00 AM after no sleep for two days watching/waiting. By 1000 the next morning that fire was out... Hope the same for you.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

latest update is 0% containment and the closest it got was 1/4 mile where it then jumped the road. It has now jumped the fire line and is currently burning south, southeast towards fallbrook slightly and they say the winds are just going to get worse through the night so that will only make things worse for the 350+ firefighters.

I ordered mine from amazon.com...

$30 if you signup for amazon card and the costume is $29.99 so in the end after tax and shipping I pay $9 :D

cool man!! :eek:

You definitely work'd the system with that one. :lol: ........ you did end up getting the Beer costume right?

:munch:

If any of you guys have access to firewood for the pizza oven it would be greatly appreciated.

I have plenty. What size and how much? Very dry hardwood.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Archived