LegacyGT.com

100k Mile Club

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
149k. new clutch put in at 92k or so. new turbo in at 98k.
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

damn! i thought I had the most mileage:lol:
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

• 1 month later...
154k and getting ready to do my lca bushings next week i think. bought some AVO bushings to replace them with.

• 4 months later...
yeah...164k for me now. I need suspension here at some point. still working fine but showing it's wear.

Well by the end of this week i should officially be able to say i can join the 100k club.Car has been great to me so far knock on wood. Just hate to see the miles going up. Time to start saving towards my next car maybe a new wrx or sti the only 2 new cars that really appeal to me in Subarus lineup anymore.

Lol wow. I'm just doing mine because I'm basically getting much better belts, and I need to change my leaking cam seals so that I can go stage 2 without having to worry about anything, plus I can be care free in terms of everything timing related after its done.

107,000 miles. Lets see.....I have replaced the struts, springs, transmission, rear end, headgaskets, exhaust valves, turbo, fuel pump, fuel injectors, water pump, timing belt/ pulleys, thermostat, another clutch, brakes/ rotors, LCA bushings, ball joints and both rear wheel bearings. I may have forgotten something. I have owned the car for just over two years now...and yes, my divorce is almost final.:)

p.s. - I am replacing my 02 sensors this weekend.

Timing belt is 105k on the 2.5, and 60k on the 2.2.

Somewhere around 97 CA starting having 105k belts on the 2.2. Now I believe they're all 105.

On my last legacy I had a waterpump seize and break the belt at 92k... Replace your water pump guys.

Archived