LegacyGT.com

Words cannot describe the awesome (CLOSED)

DarkLegacy

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just have a D40 that I bought my wife when she graduated college last year. (well she wasn't my wife at the time.)

Trying to learn all the features and settings and what to set here and there with different situations still.

She shoots in on auto but I always have it on manual focus and manual settings because I feel that me trying to learn it helps more.

I always had a thing for Transformers as a kid, but somehow now the attraction has changed... (If you are slacking at work the lyrics might be slightly offensive...)

I'd ride that

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

Most deaths actually are due to smoke inhalation and not burning.

But I'm not sure that the hose is feasible anyway because the air in the sewer isn't replaced and you may pass out from co2 poisoning anyway.

it would be methane not CO2 wouldnt it? and septic systems do have a vent on them. if they were a sealed system there would be a chance of explosion or pressure causing poo to shoot back into your toilets....

it would be methane not CO2 wouldnt it? and septic systems do have a vent on them. if they were a sealed system there would be a chance of explosion or pressure causing poo to shoot back into your toilets....

methane is correct and the tank needs a vent to work properly.

Stay Stock Stay Happy

BTW the previous pics of the coconut crabs give me nightmares. I spent to much time Boonie stomping through the jungles of Guam. The Guamanians catch them, feed them a good diet to get rid of the crap in their system, then they are tasty. But, I believe they are the largest arthropod on the planet.

The problem is that even if you breathe through the pipe you will have a closed volume of air so you will get back your own CO2.

453747.png

i ate my coconut crabs in yap. good eats.

BTW the previous pics of the coconut crabs give me nightmares. I spent to much time Boonie stomping through the jungles of Guam. The Guamanians catch them, feed them a good diet to get rid of the crap in their system, then they are tasty. But, I believe they are the largest arthropod on the planet.

Archived