LegacyGT.com

Going to stage 1....cant get CEL to blink....

croll326

Just connect the pass. side connectors. You should hear your fan kick on and off. My CEL doesn't blink when I use my AP. Then just follow the directions on the AP. Changing your Base map will take about 30-45 min. Real time maps are only a few minutes.

Fat people are hard to kidnap!!!

Just connect the pass. side connectors. You should hear your fan kick on and off. My CEL doesn't blink when I use my AP. Then just follow the directions on the AP. Changing your Base map will take about 30-45 min. Real time maps are only a few minutes.

I was wondering about this... why is it that the fan cycles while in diagnostics mode like this?

• 3 months later...

no. 08's use APv2 and dont need the CEL to blink, or to connect the white plugs. only the green plugs in the passenger footwell, and even then I think there's something special about the 07+

search for more info if thats not enough ;)

Roger that....When i did mine about 2-3 weeks ago. I just hooked it up to the OBD2 port and followed directions. I didnt say anything about any plugs or anything. But...on there online direction it does. It worked that i know for sure lol.

• 2 years later...

Archived