LegacyGT.com

I knew it was bound to happen

korpsepatrol

He's being realistic about it. They don't even finger print home break ins! Let alone a keying of your car.

If he did physically hurt them, he'd be in custody and the perp would be sueing him for a % of his future income.

This is why we pay for insurance. Although I would never claim a $1200 paintjob. Over the next few years your rates would increase and they'd make back $2000 for your $1200 claim!

-mike

:confused: not sure how they do things by you but my house got broken into 10 years ago & they fingerprinted everything & they actually got the guy.

& no I don't expect the cops to do much in this guys case but you never know. They caught a group of teenagers by me breaking into cars & stealing GPS's & they got em. If you filed a report, you're entitled to restitution ;)

He could've also left out the wise ass comments & the ":lol::lol::lol:"

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

He's being realistic about it. They don't even finger print home break ins! Let alone a keying of your car.

If he did physically hurt them, he'd be in custody and the perp would be sueing him for a % of his future income.

This is why we pay for insurance. Although I would never claim a $1200 paintjob. Over the next few years your rates would increase and they'd make back $2000 for your $1200 claim!

-mike

Not with NJM :)

Denial is your best friend

I just read the fingerprints comment and chucked because the first thing that ran thru my head was Big Lebowski when the Dude asked the cop if they had any "promising leads" in the case of his stolen POS car.

The cop laughed and said they had "just added 3 more detectives to the case, and had them working in shifts". THat shit is funny! I'm not laughing at Korpse's misfortune.

For the record, I have had my car either stolen and or broken into no less than 7 times in my life. Never have I had the car fingerprinted or analyzed by the forensic crime division. And never did I get interviewed by David Caruso.

Alright got back from the tune. However i found out this morning it was the whole driver side that was keyed. I just noticed the rear quarter panel since it was the deepest and saw primer.

My friend who has a phenomenal body guy who works for audi said he will do the job for half the price(not half the effort either). So wish me luck on that but it won't happen till about 2 more weeks.

I know no cop will give two shits about my car being keyed. Just sucks though.

I had my car broken into about three years ago and they didn't care one bit, however i did get my compensation back from insurance, it did spike up my insurance 5 bucks a month. So i am just gonna pay this one out of pocket and call it a lesson to move the hell out of this neighborhood.

Thanks for the support.

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

:confused: not sure how they do things by you but my house got broken into 10 years ago & they fingerprinted everything & they actually got the guy.

& no I don't expect the cops to do much in this guys case but you never know. They caught a group of teenagers by me breaking into cars & stealing GPS's & they got em. If you filed a report, you're entitled to restitution ;)

He could've also left out the wise ass comments & the ":lol::lol::lol:"

NYC (Manhattan and Staten Island) when friends had their houses robbed the cops didn't fingerprint, guess they have bigger fish to fry. Dunno. :(

-mike

NYC (Manhattan and Staten Island) when friends had their houses robbed the cops didn't fingerprint, guess they have bigger fish to fry. Dunno. :(

-mike

I was living in queens then

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

I had a drive by shooting at my old house in Fairfield some years back. The effer shot 3 rounds, one went into the side of my house, one went into the door of my 5.0 stang, the third went wide. Nice neighborhood believe it or not... the dick was driving some big old V8, figured he was jealous of my car. :eek:

Lol who the hell are you hanging out with scoop? I had drive by's in my neighborhood in queens but not directed at me, just went into my house neighboring cars but not exactly aiming for me.

R.I.P Coxx

Damn, I just remembered, at the same house another time some a holes took a baseball bat to my wife's car while we were asleep, smashed a window and dented a door. They also took out the neighbor's windshield more than once, so it is not just me they were after. We also got the usual mailbox smashing. High school or college kids most likely.

Fairfield Connecticut! A GREAT place to raise a family!

:lol:

lol dude that sounds awesome. Making me feel better about my damage. What worries me is if i go and get this fixed and after all is said and done.. are they gonna do it again.

R.I.P Coxx

Yeah, I hear you guys... I live in a really rough neighborhood myself. Ask George, he's been there, you really gotta watch yourself around my hood. :lol:

Sucks to hear dude. I had the same fate befall my old wrex. If it's not a jilted ex, it's a jealous ***hole. There are just some people out there that can't respect another human being and thier property. I'd really like to say it wouldn't happen again but..... who knows. If not getting keyed by your home, it could be an errant shopping cart at the local s&s.

Yeah lgtny's area is the hood! with nice driveways, garage's and old ladies that wave at you when your coming out of the driveway! Oh and i saw deer... little baby deer.

Dusty yeah its def the jealous ahole scenario. So it effin sucks.

R.I.P Coxx

Yeah lgtny's area is the hood! with nice driveways, garage's and old ladies that wave at you when your coming out of the driveway! Oh and i saw deer... little baby deer.

Dusty yeah its def the jealous ahole scenario. So it effin sucks.

Dont know if Ben lives in Westchester, but the deer problem is an epidemic. I think they should allow hunting with rifles again its so bad.

06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol:

Yeah, I hear you guys... I live in a really rough neighborhood myself. Ask George, he's been there, you really gotta watch yourself around my hood. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Archived