LegacyGT.com

I knew it was bound to happen

korpsepatrol

I had my car keyed tonight. Got home at 5pm went out at 10pm to wash her before my tune tomorrow.

I am about to finish drying her and what do i see a nice scratch through the rear drivers side quarter panel.

Its pretty deep since i can see it in the dark. I will take pictures of it and post it tomorrow.

What are my options? What can i do?

As far as the perps... well we know what would have happened if i had found them doing it, i wish omg i wish i had found him or her or them for that matter. Just like what happened when i found a kid kicking my car... but a whole lot worse.. he is still able to breathe and see somewhat.

:cool:

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

too late i washed my car and was in the process of drying when i saw it. that is a good thought though. crap why didn't i think of that.

cause the cops wouldnt print your car anyways. my dad left his car unlocked one night and some idiots put a roman candle in the car burned the entire leather interior. the insurance company actually totalled the car. he called the police first thing they do is put their grimy bacon-sweaty hands on the doors and open it up leaning on it resting their hands on it looking around. they were just checking it out had no intention of finding out who did it and def werent going to do finger prints. and thats for a totally ruined car not just a key. It sucks somebody keyed our truck when we first got it not much you can do unless you got clues or catch somebody in the act. just have faith in karma and some day they will get caught for something and get buttfukced in prison:spin:

sorry about your car man bummer

Yeah gt i was gonna ask about your occasions. However i have gave it some thought maybe its the pills i just took but i am just gonna get it buffed the best possible and start saving up some cash and actually do the whole car once i have off street parking.

Since the keying is pretty bad but if you see my back bumper due to parallel parkers it makes the key look minor.

Come to think about it... i am really happy i didn't catch the perp. I really would have been in custody right now.

MH i will be seeing you tomorrow. Thanks for the support guys. I effin hate people.

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

call the cops & file a report. it's possible the fools prints will show up in the dew on your car tomorrow :spin: sorry bro

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes. I'm sure they'll bring over a team of detectives to investigate this case... break it wide open!!!

try some abrasive and wax itll proll buff out. You have bad luck man, but that kick mark wasnt as severe as you made it out to be :hide:. I visited a friend in Boston, only to find the next morning an entire streak of door paint on the lower panel of my rear passenger door(got that out with abrasive and wax) and a ding right on the crease, I gave up. The solution to this problem is dont clean your car so people will just think its a dirty camry :lol:
06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes. I'm sure they'll bring over a team of detectives to investigate this case... break it wide open!!!

why be a dick about it?

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

why be a dick about it?

He's being realistic about it. They don't even finger print home break ins! Let alone a keying of your car.

If he did physically hurt them, he'd be in custody and the perp would be sueing him for a % of his future income.

This is why we pay for insurance. Although I would never claim a $1200 paintjob. Over the next few years your rates would increase and they'd make back $2000 for your $1200 claim!

-mike

Guest JessterCPA
This is why we pay for insurance. Although I would never claim a $1200 paintjob. Over the next few years your rates would increase and they'd make back $2000 for your $1200 claim!

-mike

I would disagree here. I've had 2 incidents with my wife's car, and our rates have not gone up at all.

Archived