LegacyGT.com

Alright so i might buy american after all...G8 GXP

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i've seen LGT bought new here for under 27K..........

so that isn't out of the question. it all depends on location, how well u can negotiate, and how long the dealer has that car sitting in the lot.

Right but we are talking used cars, how the price drops so fast on them. An 07 with 25-35k miles i have seen for 20k alot.

Thats ok its not really a Pontiac anyway, its a Holden.

It's probably the only GM car i'm remotely interested in (other than the Opel Insignia if they brought it to the US).

Correct me if i'm wrong, but while the top end Holden's do have the Corvette powertrain, don't they actually have Independent Rear Suspension like a real car unlike the Corvette's leaf spring setup?

Either way the interior looks cheap, but I still like this car on the outside.

Denial is your best friend

^ was that even english? :confused:

I like the G8. I really do, but they dont seem to offer navigation.. just a radio with a giant color screen......... which makes no sense since it doesn't have a gps antenna and a map added to the already complicated system.

the mileage hurts me at least until I can move, and I dont know that its MUCH faster than an LGT..

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

LOL it is perfect grammar down under mate.

Aussie Bogan = American Redneck = same same

ROFL you aussies crack me up. If i ever call it quits with the g/f and my job, sydney is my next stop!

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

• 1 year later...

Archived