LegacyGT.com

crashed subaru is gonna live!

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh265/SayingSorry1988/car%20stolen%20and%20crashed/387330-R1-04-3A_005.jpg

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh265/SayingSorry1988/car%20stolen%20and%20crashed/387330-R1-05-4A_006.jpg

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh265/SayingSorry1988/car%20stolen%20and%20crashed/387330-R1-12-11A_013.jpg

so im back guys the girl that stole my car afew months ago and crashed it in a walmart parkin lot

well she has to pay but sadly only has to pay $100 a month for the next 5 ****** years but im gonna start rebuildin it myself now knowing im getting money outta her

wait wait wait....

we've done this before..

from what I remember.. she was left in the car.. with the keys in it...

good that its not totaled tho, now you can go all out on it.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

wait wait wait....

we've done this before..

thats the story

obedience to church and state is subjugation to the unjust authority of men

wait wait wait....

we've done this before..

pretty much the girl made it worse on herself by hiding from the cops, not tryin to work it out and so on she has to pay $5700 plus the court fees and my lawer fees

i do have another car that im plannin on sellin for $4000 or best offer once mines legal to drive lol so meanin head light and turnin signles is legal here so im looking around under $1000 in parts and found a friend to do the work for $400 to $500 then the money from the other car im gonna put into the subaru

i already ordered afew things for it but wat i really need is a camshaft gear and new timing belt to start it

• 4 weeks later...
so i got about every part of the subaru now just need to bring it to my school (i take auto shop) to work on it since i dont have tools here to do it and theres a body shop right across the building who will do the welding for real cheap only diff in the body style will be the front bumper was cheaper to buy the bumper with everything on it $100 4 bolts and hooks right to the subaru i might take pics later

Dude I like the fact that you are dedicated to your car but that thing will never drive the same. I say take that money and put it as a down payment toward a newer LGT...

the car has already been brought to the shop theres no frame damage it was hit in middle of the car i pretty much got everything for around $1200 only diff is gonna be the bumper its gonna have a outback bumper which is fine with me since i like it

its a nice lil project to work on

the car has already been brought to the shop theres no frame damage it was hit in middle of the car i pretty much got everything for around $1200 only diff is gonna be the bumper its gonna have a outback bumper which is fine with me since i like it

its a nice lil project to work on

If thats the case then good luck to you. I remember When I had my 1996 GMC Jimmy 2dr. Man that sucker was great in the snow. I got rear ended at 50 mph when I was on a red light. All I remember is glass going everywhere and my back tire (On the back of the truck) Moving in halfway into my trunk. If it wasn't for that tire, my brother and sister in the back seat would have probably died. I ended up getting the truck fixed but it never drove the same. Always heard weird sounds and a lot of things started going bad. Finally fixed the fuel pump and sold the truck and bought a Honda Accord.

If thats the case then good luck to you. I remember When I had my 1996 GMC Jimmy 2dr. Man that sucker was great in the snow. I got rear ended at 50 mph when I was on a red light. All I remember is glass going everywhere and my back tire (On the back of the truck) Moving in halfway into my trunk. If it wasn't for that tire, my brother and sister in the back seat would have probably died. I ended up getting the truck fixed but it never drove the same. Always heard weird sounds and a lot of things started going bad. Finally fixed the fuel pump and sold the truck and bought a Honda Accord.

im sorry about ur truck and im glad your brother and sister are alright

i have abit of money to play with and the work is gettin done by me at my auto shop school and i see this as a learning experience for me and my classmates anything that needs to be fixed will be, i been wanting to learn more about awd cars and this is a good way to do it :)

i have abit of money to play with and the work is gettin done by me at my auto shop school and i see this as a learning experience for me and my classmates anything that needs to be fixed will be, i been wanting to learn more about awd cars and this is a good way to do it :)

I think you have an awesome attitude about this whole experience. I think you also have a great idea. Fix it, you can dump the extra money into upgrades, or even saving for a down payment on a new car or house. Your gonna learn a hell of a lot out of this too. As for "it;ll never drive the same" I think that's a highly psychological thing. Have fun and learn a lot. Make sure to post pics of the process along the way :)

Sorry to hear about your car.

Does anybody feel that in order comprehend a paragraph with no punctuation it takes more time to read it than its actually worth?!?

Jusy my $.02

wha chew talk'n bout........you sooooo JUSY..:lol::lol:

You might want to proof read your post before making a comment like that.................

wha chew talk'n bout........you sooooo JUSY..:lol::lol:

You might want to proof read your post before making a comment like that.................

LOL - No comments about grammar ... just punctuation, which I believe was in order.

Archived