LegacyGT.com

Official 2006 spec.B Registry

Thought I added myself forever ago guess not... Please add # 393 Its currently in storage in Manhattan KS for now ;)

Its sitting with roughly 55k miles the last 40k have been Stg2 and driven like I stole it. Its been drinking Redline Oils since 20k every 7.5k miles

Todate only issues/repairs have been blown intercooler, and bad 02 sensor, both due to modding. Otherwise still running like a dream!

Edited by CoSpringsSpecB

hi everyone,

i just wanted to ask all the spec b owners if their spec b have the silver trim around the center console, glovebox, and near the door handles or do some models have the cherry wood trim as well? I have an 08 2.5GT Limited and have the wood trim.

^The '06 SpecBs all came with black/silver dash, tan headliner, and red leather seats. Woodtrim was not an option because all 500 vehicles that were made were identical (with the exception of a couple options...momo shifter, sti short shifter, and spoiler. I believe that is all of them).

^The '06 SpecBs all came with black/silver dash, tan headliner, and red leather seats. Woodtrim was not an option because all 500 vehicles that were made were identical (with the exception of a couple options...momo shifter, sti short shifter, and spoiler. I believe that is all of them).

ic.. thanks! what about the 08 spec b's? what are the differences between the 08 spec b's and 08 LGT Limiteds?

• 2 weeks later...