LegacyGT.com

Official 2006 spec.B Registry

finse.

The engine bay was sparkling clean. I mean dealer off the truck clean. I found that odd for a car with 58k miles :p

Also, it has aftermarket rims on it, (I forget if 17 or 18) with snow tires.

Good luck and let me know if you check it out!

ean611, thanks for the quick reply. I also noticed the wheels on the car. I wonder what happened to the stockers...

VtspecB, I think your right. 8 months and still on the lot. Either the dealer thinks way to highly of the car, or nobody in mass is interested.. I guess we will see.

Cheers,

Ryan

finse, I think the bigger issue is that Village Subaru is more interested in selling Outbacks and non-turbos (their volume sellers).

If they really wanted to unload the Spec B, they could register as a vendor here, and get rid of it relatively quickly.

I also think that it may be sitting because only people who know what it is would want it, as if you randomly test drove it, and didn't realize that those are snows, it would be an issue. Also, the newer Spec Bs have 6MT, and I believe that one is 5MT.

Good luck.

I got it from autosourcemotors.net in woodscross. It was a rebuilt car, had the fenders bumper radiator and hood replaced. 13,000 miles, $13,900. Drives perfectly, flawless. I'm way excited, my dad test drove it for me, I haven't driven it yet as I'm in Iraq for another month, but it's waiting for me when I get home.

Cortez the killer, 420 was oringally sold up here in Burlington, VT. It was gone by the time I got down to brass tacks, but I can assure you I was interested. I figured it was around here because 421 was at my local dealer.

Tcoope13, are you saying that you have 420? That's not what the list in post 1 is reporting...

ya a guy messaged me who has #420 in NH, i think hes on the registry list now, can someone update #397 to say owned by cortez in BC, canada!! any other candians on the registry??? my local dealer told me that they had only ever seen 1 other 06 specB and it was just in for service, i guess we didnt get too many of them up here in canada

I got it from autosourcemotors.net in woodscross. It was a rebuilt car, had the fenders bumper radiator and hood replaced. 13,000 miles, $13,900. Drives perfectly, flawless. I'm way excited, my dad test drove it for me, I haven't driven it yet as I'm in Iraq for another month, but it's waiting for me when I get home.

I am jealous, as long as it was rebuilt properly you got a steal!!

gotta question - i have an 08 spec.b - did they also only release 4-500 of them in this year also? where/how can i find the number of my car? i have looked for a number plate but have not found one yet...

the vin number...

06 is the only year they actually numbered them with a plaque on the car was 06. They specifically made exactly 500 of them. the other years they may have made a similar number but they didint promote the limited production of them in the same way.

the vin number...

06 is the only year they actually numbered them with a plaque on the car was 06. They specifically made exactly 500 of them. the other years they may have made a similar number but they didint promote the limited production of them in the same way.

I don't think they made a similar number....I remember hearing from someone a while ago that they made like 1500-2000 each year after. I wonder where you could find that out??

I don't think they made a similar number....I remember hearing from someone a while ago that they made like 1500-2000 each year after. I wonder where you could find that out??

and yet someone else on the forum told me that they actually sold/made less than the 500 after 06... i read on a different site at one point (can't remember where) that they also only dropped 500 in 07... haven't found any info anywhere about how many in 08... :confused:

I still own #355, but I am unfortunately out of Hawaii. I am currently in Maryland but myself and the Spec. B will be permanently out of Front Royal, VA starting in August.

How come you didn't start the OP with the known ones from the original thread?

:confused:

________________________________________________ [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1980"]'05 BSM OBXT Row-your-own, W.I.P. :rolleyes:[/URL] [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1242"]'06 Shrek B # 64 - The car the wife loved to hate :( Sold...[/URL]

there is a link to it. It had not been updated in a long long time and a lot of them couldnt be verified. the old list and old thread is still availabnle via the link in the first host, this one is (well other than the last few weeks, an up to date thread of the confirmed spec.b locations and owners. Tide wasnt keeping it updated so I started one that I could update since his never was over a 6 month period.

^^ hey i spent many a nights coming up with the second list :lol: j/k

yes you did you did the ground work to set up the second list and I stole it and started a thread whcih could be updated :)