LegacyGT.com

Official 2006 spec.B Registry

Some do come like that. When I was looking at the SpecBs brand new in the beginning of '06 I saw one at a local dealer with the STS and MOMO knob. True story:lol:

my guess is that they were done by the dealer though not the factory

first post new to the forum and subaru's! I picked up #449 here on Long Island and I loves it

So you're the one who took the car I wanted, damn you! Lol jk, I was the first one to reserve it but had problems and then when I decided to buy it, it was sold. Enjoy the car though, its a great car.

on my phone out running errands on the day off. Ill update it tonight most likely. by the way everybody I am hoping to put together a BBQ and group drive for Spec.B's in western CT sometime in July or Augest. who is in the area and would be interested in coming?

I just ordered full coilover suspension from BC racing for mine :wub: I know bilstiens are nice but it was 550 with shipping for new struts cause my front ones are blown. I got a full set of coilovers that they will rebuild for 100 bucks a pop and it was right around 1000...

^ Your OEM struts should be good till at least 90k. Mine have 80k on them and the Spec. still feels fresh. Another good thing about the Bilstiens is the they're rebuildable. Just order the cartridge. I'm going to do them at the next major maintenance interval so I better get shopping.

^ Your OEM struts should be good till at least 90k. Mine have 80k on them and the Spec. still feels fresh. Another good thing about the Bilstiens is the they're rebuildable. Just order the cartridge. I'm going to do them at the next major maintenance interval so I better get shopping.

how much are they to rebuild and where are the kits ordered? Mine surely arent good for 90k miles they are leaking oil... :lol:

I saw number 412 at Village Subaru in Acton this morning. (for sale obviously)

It has 58k on the clock. Also, has aftermarket wheels with Blizzaks on them.

The engine compartment was weird, either the previous owner was a neat freak (dealer said he owned a car wash), or the dealer did an insane job in there. It looked factory clean.

ean611, I know its been ages since you saw this car. But my buddy is thinking about picking it up. Can you elaborate on what you meant by the engine compartment being weird?

Thanks!

Ryan