LegacyGT.com

Official 2006 spec.B Registry

is the 6 speed better than the 5 in autocross and fuel economy im so anxious to drive from wi to pitt visit relitives and drive to md to pick up the highway future cone killer of a car. i know the 05 legacy eat sucked at autocross due to no susspension lots of rolling around and turbo lag my dad drove it and gave me the opertunity to use it as a dd i fell in love with the car and envied those with the spec. b now finally i can have my dream car again. priase the legacy gods. also spt intake does it have to be tuned to use it on the spec. b the limited 5eat freaked out when i put it on although i took it on and of about 15 times lol my dad said it was to loud and abnoxious he thought i broke something in the car lol. i told him thats a 2.5l turbocharged boxer sti engine doing its job... sorry of topic anyway ill be getting numba 251 and i live in eau claire WI and i saw another unknown number in chippewa falls wi today ill get its number you can count on it.

congrats man! this list is welllll overdue for an update, been so busy with the new job im on the road all the time. im working from home tomorrow and will update the list from the posts in here as well as a number of PMs that have stacked up in my user CP

Nooooo! I am the only '06 in the Hampton Roads clear all the way to Richmond :spin:

:lol::)

We've met before! We met through Kris at a local meet before. I actually was going to buy your car at Perry Subaru when it was still on the lot! So, how's the car?

Sold: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Spec B #104 of 500

Nooooo! I am the only '06 in the Hampton Roads clear all the way to Richmond :spin:

:lol::)

You will have another in a few months. I'll be moving back there soon :lol:. I thought Perry Subaru only had 1 06 spec b which was the one I have. I could be mistaken though. I'm in Norfolk almost every other weekend as of now.

Hey guys! I am now the proud owner of Spec B #104/500. I purchased her for $18,800 with a total of 9466 miles on the odometer! IT WAS A STEAL! The entire car is immaculate! I'll post pictures after I wash her.

That's a great deal. Congratulations!

• 2 weeks later...

now why it is fishy. There isn't usually spec b's around alaska, because they are not massively made and here is why we think it's a clone for some reason...

http://anchorage.craigslist.org/pts/1379534069.html

A offical spec b was wreck 6 months back and the guy with it is selling parts off it.

some addition notes from the AKIC Spec B thread that's going on...

I returned to look at the Spec B at BMW. It is #032/500. The best we can determine is that it is a pre-production model.

• It has Bilstein struts up front but something else (black) in the rear.
  • Aluminum A-Arms up front; steel a-arms in the rear.
  • It has the 18" Spec B Wheels
  • Momo Steering Wheel with radio buttons
  • Has the Nav System
  • Non-Momo shift knob (was similar to LGT)
  • Seats were not the red but were similar to the perforated leather on the LTD
  • Mats were in the trunk but not Spec B mats that I read about

Very rough looking under the hood; painted black parts rusty; aluminum parts corroded. Not well taken care of I suspect.

They had received the parts today to repair it...they replacing the ignition coil packs and doing a compression check. Rob suggested the car may have been modded and mapping may be wrong...who knows! (I'm rob)

Edited by greenspeed