LegacyGT.com

So. Is your car Male or Female? What do you call it?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest LGT-NY
i call my car.. "my car"...

i'm pretty adventurous when it came to naming it... it's a she however, because I turn her on and off alllllll day. and when I wash her, she gets all wet and excit......

nevermind.

Bit creepy buddy..... I'm not gunna lie. :lol:

My LGT wagon is male and is named "Subie." Not very original. It goes along with my other very originally named cars: "Truck" (98 Nissan Frontier 4x4 5MT), "Green Ghia" (69 VW Karmann Ghia coupe 4MT), and "Black Ghia" (66 VW Karmann Ghia convertible). All are male because they're all MTs. My wife's AT Miata, which I consider a crime against humanity, is female and is appropriately named "Miata." :lol:

Not my car, but prob the best car named to date:

Richard Hammond on the Top Gear African Challenge.

named his car Oliver ('I shall name it Oliver....no I won't, we don't do that on Top Gear, I wish I hadn't said that.')

Mine's female, and called either Suby, Sedation Wagon, STiSleeper, or She

Not my car, but prob the best car named to date:

Richard Hammond on the Top Gear African Challenge.

named his car Oliver ('I shall name it Oliver....no I won't, we don't do that on Top Gear, I wish I hadn't said that.')

Mine's female, and called either Suby, Sedation Wagon, STiSleeper, or She

great one.

I got a few from around here.

buddys parents own a garden shop when he got his lisence he drove one of the work trucks around for a year before getting his own car. 1989ish F350, painted bright yellow over 375000 miles on it, previous owner delivered bananas in it. "the banana truck"

same buddy also drove an original suburban green/tan lots of miles...

"swervin burban"

Friend had an '86 mazda 626 with no heat/AC accept a switch drilled into the dash that put the window defroster on hot of full blast when flicked, and had no second gear

"the chit-two-six"

I call her Black Beauty

My GF's dad calls it the Black Death. (My last car was the Red Rocket.)

When some co-workers and I were getting people together for a lunch trip, one asked if we were "going to take the Flying Subaru?"

I just call it my car.

:lol: This thread delivers! Mine isn't very original, but I call my car Scooby Doo. I don't really have a gender for my car, I just think of it as a strong, powerful dog. It's my loyal companion, a mans best friend. It plays in the snow, helps me find my destination, and is always willing to protect me if anything on the road tries to hurt me. No, I don't have a mental issue, I promise.;)

Archived