LegacyGT.com

Performance Mod

Ok... I've got some money and I need some help....

I have an '05 LGT and with a exhaust, catted dp, cobb tuned (though I want to get a custom tune), strut, sway bars and boost gauge.... I was wondering what you guys think would be then next best "bang for my buck" performance mod....

I'll take any and all suggestions....

It all depends on what you are looking for. What do you want to improve? I know one guy that keeps buying "Bling" (BBS wheels, Brembos, etc...) when he has atleast 2 or 3 blown struts. :) It's all comes down to what's important to you.
Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

Performance is important to me :) So far I am getting the vibe that suspension and brakes would be a good place to start... I love to do the installs too.... So all this sounds like allot of fun!

I would hold off on the brakes IMHO. I though our brakes were awful and was going to change them. I found after I got new springs then, my KW V.2 coil overs. The brakes felt better because the upgrade fix the excessive nose dive when braking. Now the brakes feel fine to me. If you still think you need brakes after that then go for it.

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

Yeah..catless up.

You can improve your brakes for a good price. Lines, Motul and Hawk HPS pads would do a world of good and you can but that kit for less than $500.

Rehab is for quitters.

Archived